I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KISS MY FIANCEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still here with you

it was the day when they were shooting for thier first MV they got ready but when shin hye saw yong hwa in a gang's clothes she was laughing silently and hardly when yong hwa got near her face so she turn around and got scared.........

yong hwa:- mrs.park shin hye is there anything wrong that you are laughing?!!!!

she pouted and still facing the wall :- nope.........not at all.....

she thought he is gone but when she turn aound she saw him close to her more han ever and he put his hand to the wall.... and suddenly her heart beats got fast she looked at him and with a worry face so she tuched her chest while looking at him closely......

Director:- oh good this is the perfect pose for the scene well done both of you..........now lets start shall we......

they all agreed and shin hye's  fast heart beats were slowing down with every steps yong hwa took and backed off......

shooting:-

shin hye was walking in a dark place and suddenly a group of guys came and wanted to hurt her someone wanted to slap her but a guy (yong hwa) came and hold the guy's fist and knocked him out and scared all of the others shin hye was setting in binch of street when (yong hwa) offered to pick her up when she was up she should've looking at his eyes but she looked down instead....

Director:- CUT...........shin hye ssi look at his eyes not down will ya......

she just nodded and bowed.......

back to the shooting:-

when she stood up and looked at his browny eyes she just get lost and that what was exacly what director want so then (yong hwa) hold his hand back at turn away and leave when he suddenly heard that girl ( shin hye) talking.....

shin hye:- will you take me home?? i am scared of being alone......

yong hwa looked at her she was scared so he nodded and let her to come with him.......

and then yong hwa sing this part  with a emotional voice.....

they went to the in front door and he just wanted to leave when he stopped again........

the girl ( shin hye ) :- can i see you again ????

without turning around he coldly said :- no....." and he left "

then shin hye will sing this part laying her head down on the window's side thinking about his eyes his hand tuching and the way he look at her......then she stood up and hold her book and looking at no where........

Director:- CUT.........everyone you did a great job specially you two were the best..

the smiled to the director then when they stare at each other they lost each other in thier eyes till someone called shin hye.....

when they both turned around they saw someone who was unexpected to be around.....

shin hye's mouth were trumbling looking at him :- oo.....oopp..........oppa what are you doing here?!!

GUEN SUK :- emmmmmm cause i miss you.......and i wanted to surprise you.....

then he lowered his head and kissed shin hye on her cheek and shin hye felt electric shock from all over her body when she looked at him and smilled then they hugged each other while yong hwa was bowling off looking at them and wanted to bury guen suk alive right there..........

shin hye saw yong hwa's face turn to angry face and he was looking at her with a killer stare like she did something wrong  then turned around and went away and shin hye broke the hug and smilled to guen suk.......

back to shooting :-

the guy ( yong hwa ) was fighting with a stick and heating stuff really hard when the girl came in ( shin hye ) and said hi to him he looked at her weirdly when she step forowrd and smilled offers her hand........to interduce.........

he took her hand and smiled to her.........

Director:- and CUTTTTTTT..........now everyone who doesn't have anything in here to do OUT  of the seat please there will be some scenes i want to do it alone......

except for director and few people everyone were out but not one person.......

guen suk :- i wanna be here mfor my fiance if you dont mind.....

the director fumed and frowning :- fine you can stay.......

back to shooting:-

they both were singing together letting thier feeling out.....

the guy was teaching the girl how to fight with sticks and sometimes he had too hug her from behind to teach her the fighting till once he throw the stick and getting near to her and he pushed her to wall and got more closer then he tuched her cheek and she closed her hands feeling his tuch then he his face got closer and closer till....................

guen suk :- CUTTTTT.........

they both looked at him wierdly and director was pissed and yelled at shin hye and yong hwa :- why did you stopped ha who said cut.......and you young mad why would you inter up my shooting........

guen suk looked shin hye was looking at him with a quictioning face and yong hwa was careless abd didnt even looked at him and for sure he didnt even great him.........

guen suk :-  i dont want this scene included to this MV.........

Director and shin hye and yong hwa together:- MWO................?? what ????????????

shin hye:- oppa wae?? what is going on ???

guen suk came closer and hold her face:- i just dont want that scene thats all..........

then he hugged her and notice the change expression of yong hwa's face to angry face and with his fist ready to fight.........

guen suk pulled of the hug and smirked :- i dont want anyone to kiss MY FIANCEE...........

yong hwa looked at him with a more than angry face and looked like he was smashing his face...............

shin hye was standing bettwen the guys and looked confuse not knwoing what  to do............

________________________________________________________________________________________________

hellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa was up.........

new update read will ya..............................

am tired so much but yet updating so plz at least comment okey..............

love ya all <3 ..............

COMMENT,,,,SUBSCRIBE..............VOTE UP.........

THANK YOU...............