little accedient and happy shin hye

still here with you

Shin hye woke up happily smiling like there is no tomorrow and she was on top of her happiness and it was that kind of happiness that person can feel once in her life time and she just wanted to share it with……. With YONG HWA….her situation was like her heart beat was normal again and no stress in her body and she couldn’t stop smiling her heart rested and for the first time ever she felt that she is alive and she is not commitment to someone and feel betrayed… she is free now she can tell her lover…

Shin hye was so happy that she could fly in anytime she was always smiling till tomorrow morning came and said good bye to her parents and her happiness made her dad question her but her mom didn’t tell him not yet…..

Yong hwa was the first one who got to the set and rehearsal the dance with the that girl who was training him and shin hye to do the MV dance when he was practicing Guen suk arrived and saw yong hwa standing there and just wondered what yong hwa have that he doesn’t have?!! He saw him smiling so he thought yong hwa knows everything and he was about to go there and congrats him but shin hye arrived suddenly and like she knows what he was about to do she run to him and shouted his name which made yong hwa and Guen suk turn around………

Shin hye: - oppa you arrived early today?!! “She hugged him quickly”

Yong hwa was pissed with this scene so he turn around and go on with his practicing when shin hye pulled off from the hug she get embarrassed a lot.

Yong hwa observed them from far yet he was so focused on his dance but he was wondering what was shin hye saying suddenly shin hye around and catch him so he turn to other side and start spinning the girl and did a pose with her that made shin hye jealous then Guen suk held her hand and went to practicing and practice together to yong hwa’s anger and start dancing and sometimes yong hwa’s partner exchange with shin hye and she was in yong hwa’s hand and he was looking at her with too much mixture emotional in his eyes then the part of the dance came when yong hwa kiss her hand and she was closed eyes and the same electric shock came to shin hye when he did the same at the café and now what is that feeling that back then she didn’t knew or she ignored....

She opened her eyes and saw Yong hwa’s head spinning and she called him twice that brought room attention to everyone in that room and yong hwa faint to her room she kept calling him but he didn’t answered back soon Guen suk ran to her and grabbed his body and they took him to rest room and shin hye was calling him and shake his body but no respond and Guen suk just watched hurt him a bit but right now it was no time to get jealous time to bring doctor and take everyone out so no suspected thing happen that make gossip around the set…

Shin hye cried and covered her eyes and yong hwa slowly opened his eyes and sat down quietly and looked at her with doubt look and held her hand and removed from her face and looked at her with confuse look…

Yong hwa: - why you are crying?!! Who died?!!

Shin hye couldn’t utter a word and just hugged him he was surprised but he hugged her back and comfort her…..

Shin hye: - you are ok right?!! Nothing going on nowhere hurt right?!!!

Yong hwa pulled off from hug and smiled: - am fine am really ok don’t worry.

Shin hye held his hand and grab it with both her hand and smiled at him…

Shin hye: - I was so scared thank god you are ok…

And far from them there was Guen suk looking at them and a painful feeling came to him was like cutting his heart and turn it to thousand pieces and for second he couldn’t breathe but he hold himself and smiled knowing yong hwa is fine…..

They got back to practice and by two days they finished an amazing MV that made Director very happy and they were proud to end it like that but yong hwa noticed something weird actually two things but he shut his mouth till end of MV....