YES i still love him......

still here with you

JGS POV:-

i was so pissed with yong hwa reaction why won't he let me spend time with shin hye he treat me like am real rivel what wrong with him?!

JYH:-

OMG what did i do? why did i dragged her like that? was i out of my mind?? they are a couple why did i interup? OMG am so stupid...

PSH POV:-

i don't know what just happend? Yong hwa dragged me away while oppa was asking me things and i didn't stopped him? why did i do that?!

Director:- OK are you all set? let's start camera rolling......clap and ACTION..........

Shin hye was talking to guen suk and her mobile in her hand ringing she was prtending to talk and be happy but she somehow ruin the shoot cause whenever she raise her head up she saw yong hwa was looking at her angrily and looked like he hit the wall with his face -_-

Director:- CUT CUT.......shin hyessi what wrong focuse on camera not behind the camera please let's do it again....focus.....and ACTION.........

The scene went smoothly after doing it for 3 times and that made Director piss and ask for long break cause all the after noon they were shooting for that scene and director went to his cabin to rest and yong hwa sat down to eat something cause he didn't have breakfast this morning...

Shin hye came ans dat next to him and put her head on his shoulder which made yong hwa surprised andlooked at her she was sad.....

Yong hwa:- aren't you scared of your fiance would see you like that?! he already hates me ..

Shin hye :- no am so tired leave me alone please.......

Guen suk saw that and went set nest to shin hye and smiled to her and put her head on his shoulder and yong hwa didn't even looked....

Shin hye suddenly felt awkward of that and pulled her head of his shoulder and start eating whicch made guen suk look at her madly......

GUEN SUK:- shin hye can i have talk with you alone?!!

SHin hye was eating and she looked at yong hwa who shows no care for her and looks like she was not been saved by him again...

shin hye stood up and walked with guen suk for THE TALK........

.Guen suk:- what is wrong shin hye why you are acting like that?!

Shin hye looked at him strangly:- i don't understand you oppa what do you mean?!

Guen suk:- everything is just wrong and you are acting so wierd with me i don't know what is going on?!

Shin hye of course knew what is the matter with him but she skiped that and hoped that he isn't thinking that way...

Shin hye:- what have i done wrong this time oppa?! 

guen suk:- am gonna ask something please do answer me honestly and don't lie to me...

Shin hye was scared of that tune and she swollowed her shiver:- what is going on oppa? when did i lied to you ever?!!

Guen suk:- Do you still love him?!!

Shin hye's eyes wide open with that quistion:- wh....what?? what do you mean?? who do you mean? what are you talking about anyway?!

In that moment yong hwa came and behind the wall he didn't meant to listen in secret but he didn't want to interup them either........

Guen suk:- you know who i mean shin hye don't let your thinking go far i meant your co-star.......

Yong hwa was shocked in his place and he got frozen in his place not miving........

Shin hye's eyes was filled with tears looking at him :-  let me guess you mean....

Guen suk:- i mean JUNG YONG HWA....

Shin hye's heart beaten faster than ever she hold on to the chair and let her tears mix with her anger..

Shin hye:- i don't know what to say after that........i got engaged with you and you still suspect me what do you want me to say?!

Guen suk he lookes so regret  saying that :- shin hye i.... iam...

Shin hye got more angry:- yes for your all answer...........is that what you will be satasfied with?!! YES i stilll love him........And since i saw him i was like that till now i didn't forget him and that's why am working with him now to catch up with him couse i missed him sooooo much.......and you know what came up to me now?? let's cancell the wedding cause am still in love with my old co-star.....

Guen suk was shocked in his place and couldn't believe her to say that  :- are you seriouse?!!

Shin hye laughed from anger and sadness all mixed up :- Oh My God oppa you are so........

She left the place and bumped to yong hwa and he prtend that he didn't hear anything he just looked at her like that he was sad and shocked from her words but he just prtend that he didn't hear anything :- shin hye are you ok?!

Shin hye hugged him tightly and cry as much as she want and he hugged her back feeling her pain and curse her hair.......

Yong hwa:- it's ok just calm down  whatever happens will be ok and fine calm down...

He took her somewhere else while guen suk was observing them........

Guen suk:- i can't lose you shin hye please don't do that....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys here is an update please read it and more action and jelouse on the way so wait for it ^___^

love you all comment so i can be inspired