love traingle........

still here with you

yong hwa smirked at guen suk and he laughed a bit and smirked again........

yong hwa came closer to guen suk and with a sercasting tune :- you think that we are doing that for fun?!!! you think am dying to kiss YOUR FIANCE?!!

guen suk get pissed:- mwo?!!! do you think you are funny now?!! ya jung yong hwa be careful with your language will yoou?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yong hwa looked at him and laughed at his look :- look we are not here to argue with stranger aka you......so why don't you leave so we can finish our job......

guen suk get mad and couldn't hold on anymore and he grabed yong hwa's coller :- i said be careful with your language mr jung arraso...........

yong hwa didn't remove his hand on his coller and looked at him with a seriouse look :- and what if i didn't behave like you want?? what you gonna do???

guen suk :- this.........."" he punched yong hwa's face with every energy he got  and yong hwa fall and his nose bledding and he cover it............

director yelled at guen suk :- ya what do you think you are doing??  hetting my mv male lead? who do you think you are?!!!! shin hye ssi please lead YOUR FIANCEE OUT............he is so not welcome.............

shin hye was shocked in his place and frozen suddenly her tears came down and she slowly went to guen suk and hold his arm and lead him out and looked at yong hwa who was covering his nose and the others were helping him stand and they ket ask him if he is ok he jus nodded before shin hye went outside he gave her a death glare.........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

shin hye:- oppa what was that for ?? why did you punched him like that? "" shin hye grabed his shoulder and shaked him""

guen suk :- didn't you saw how he act?? what am suppose do??

shin hye:- oppa you started first remember..........

guen suk:- what? you want me to stay there and watchim him kiss you?? 

shin hye:- oppa...........that is just scene what's the matted with you?????????

guen suk looked at shin hye with sad eyes:- it seems more to him that's why i can't let you to do that scene with him........

shin hye had it enough and she was upset and raised her tune:- oppa what are you talking about? are you insane?? how could you even think like tha?? he is your friend too and my best friend too and he is also........."" suddenly she got silent and almost get herself to trouble........

guen suk grabed her shoulder:- and also what?? said it now park shin hye.........

shin hye:- nothing i was just gonna say that he is also my best friend that is all,,,,,,,,

guen suk raised his tune very high:- tell me that was not you gonna say.......

shin hye strugled to take his hand off her :- oppa is hurting please leave me alone..........

suddenly a hand  hold guen suk's hand tightly :- leave her alone she is hurting..........

when shin hye turned around she was shocked:- y..........yong...........yong hwa?!!!!!!! "" she wasn't able to speak out his name.....

yong hwa didn't looked at her just gave guen suk a death glare :-  i said leave her hand........now.....

guen suk gave back the death glare :- what?? who do you think you are getting bettwen us?!! am her fiancee aka her future husband get it?!!!!!

yong hwa:- i dont care and never will who you are.........as long as you hurting her i will protect her from who you are so leave her hand now.......

yong hwa with force take guen suk's hand off shin hye' hand  nd came stood bettwen them :- i have no attent to do anything with shin hye arraso am just co-worker nothing more get it?!! i am already in love so don't be afraid i won't get close to her......."" he glanced at shn hye in a side then he talked agin :- WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND WE WILL REMAIN LIKE THAT ARRASO.....

after that shin hye felt like she was gonna faint when she hold her head and suddenly wanted to fall yong hwa wanted tp catch her but guen suk was near her and closer so guen suk carry her in a bride style and went inside her cabin leaving him broken..

yong hwa stood there frozen looking a the couple till they dissapair then he sat on the floor hugging his knees.........

______________________________________________________________________________________________

shin hye woke up and looked around and saw yong hwa sleeping there on a chair with a annoying postition........

she stood up and took a blanket and covered him with it then she tuched his face softly ad cursed it ...........

shin hye:- pabo.........i don't know if i should hate you or...............FALL FOR YOU..........AGAIN.......

then she wanted to stand up and leave when a hand grabed her wrist and pulled her back  and made shin hye facing him......

by dragging her ike that she falled to his arm and they both locked eyes slwoly her hand went back to his face...........

during all this prosses some one was watching the.......................................while her right hand was on yong hwa;s cheek and thier face were close.....................too close......................and that person who was watching them was.......................

JANG GUEN SUK..............Who was upset and broken by his side too...............

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

hellooooooooooooooo how is everyone doing..............

i finished this chapter read it please ok.........

comment please if you dont eveen like it please just comment.......

i hope you read it and enjoy it..............subscribe and up vote please......

thank yaaaaaaaaa all and love ya alllllllllllllllllllll