SOME LET IT OUT FEELING....AND A ROMANTIC DANCE

still here with you

PSH POV: -

I was so embarrassed and really gave yong hwa a way to make fun of me arggggg am so pissed how he found the bracelet and when and WHERE?!!

Shin hye was watching TV as an excuse to avoid yong hwa and his smirks but whenever she turn around she see him smirking at her at last she decided to go to balcony and just stare at stars and smile and snapped out with yong hwa’s voice…

Yong hwa: - it’s beautiful isn’t?!

Shin hye turn around and saw him staring at stars too she smiled at him: - yes it is.

It was moment of silence and there was no awkwardness at all they just stand there looking at stars when shin hye out of blue said: - am sorry yong hwa…

Yong hwa: - for what?! Hmmm let me guess yelling at me or you really thought the gift was not real?! Which one?!!

Shin hye bowed her down and got sad of the way she acted with him …

Shin hye: - all of it …. Look I was just….

Yong hwa: - I will forgive you…… but in one condition only…

Shin hye looked at him: - what is it?! Tell me I will do it anything…

Yong hwa looked at her and smiles: - hmm are you sure?! Anything?!

Shin hye: - yes anything you want….

Yong hwa offered his hand to her and she thought he wanted the bracelet back so she was about to take it off when yong hwa hold her wrist shockingly…

Shin hye: - I know I don’t deserve this so it’s normal from you to want it back…

Yong hwa laughed at her which made her confused so much….

Yong hwa: - pabo…. Why would I want it back if I wear it for you by myself?!!

Shin hye: - then what……….

He hold her hand and took her inside and turn on TV and it was right song…

Then he pulled her to himself and back hugged her whispered: - I want to dance with you that’s all….

When she turn around and looked at him he was too close to her and smiled wanted to ran away cause she got shy a bit but he managed to hold her hand and pull her again to himself this time face to face and their slow dance started and his staring at her was meant to be something or that what she thought and when he lifted her and backed hug her his breathing was on her neck and it make her breathing get hard  and it was tickling suddenly his hand went to hold her shoulder and he picked her ear ring that fall off and got stuck to her clothes so he picked it up and brash her hair away from her neck to the other side and wear her the ear ring then when she turn round to face him she saw a sad face looking at him and almost tears coming down from his eyes when she picked up her hand to wipe his tears but he didn’t let her by moving his face away to other side and … he let go off her hand and left her going to his room and shut the door almost breaking it….

JYH POV: -

OMG what was I trying to do why this happened why those emotions are not turning off why not?! WE CAN’T BE TOGETHER… it’s not fair for me and her and also guen suk …I lost I can’t do that to her I have to keep my distance from her if she is falling for me then better she let go off me and make those feeling go away cause if she left guen suk for me then they will call her betrayal and she would make sin like that no she doesn’t deserve that I won’t do this to you no I won’t..

He went out to talk to shin hye but found no one around searched for her in her bedroom but nope she was not there and he start wondering where hell she would go in this late night it was almost 11 P.M so he wore his jacket and left the house to search for her……

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO THIS CHAPTER FOR ALL :) I WILL FINISH MY OTHER STORY AND AND THEN COUNTINUE WITH THAT PLZ READ AND SUPPORT :)

ENJOY READING IT............