The Accident and some revieling feeling

still here with you

So he went out looking for her and she was nowhere to be found so he just quit and sat down somewhere getting mad of his ability about not finding her in this dark night so he went down in the road and suddenly he raised his head and saw shin hye from far he smiled then he ran to her suddenly a speeding car came toward her so he got shocked  and called her name but she was not answering then he had to save her so he ran faster and pushed her away and then suddenly shin hye turn around and saw yong hwa got hit by the car and thrown at the ground and she was frozen at her place and saw him bleeding all people there came gathered around him and some even recognized him shin hye in other side shockingly went to him and hold his head and saw her hand red with blood then shouted very loud “ YONG HWAAAAA” her hand was shaking so she shouted at the other people around “ WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT CALL AUMLANCE” then they made a phone call and thank god hospital was near there so it came fast and took injured yong hwa and broken shin hye to hospital…

C.N.BLUE DORM:-

Jung shin woke up because he had nightmare it was 1:30 A.M so to make himself calm he turn on TV and he saw a news that made him shout out the others name like crazy and they woke up annoyingly blaming him for waking them up but then they saw the news they freaked out and got their clothes changed and left…

Reporter News said: - tonight in sudden accident C.N.BLUE leader yong hwa got to accident and he is in danger now he has been in surgery for 2 hours and since the damage is in head is more danger and let’s not forget that Park Shin Hye actress was with him shouting his name and almost attacked the camera anyhow we don’t have doc reports so we don’t know how is yong hwa doing is he safe or he is in danger or he is A LIFE or he is DEAD but soon as we know we will confirm you…

 C.N.BLUE member reached hospital with a lot journalism around them but they were able to escape and ran to ER where they found broken shin hye sitting there and she is completely out of this world Jung hyun taped her from the back and shin hye looked up and broke down and cried more and jung hyun hugged her to calm her down and she was saying ’I swear I didn’t meant that I swear” he was shocked with her words but didn’t know what is she talking about so he just continue tapping on her back and made her sit others sit too then doc came out all of them gathered around him he seems to be sad shin hye almost got crazy till he said “his state is very bad he lost a lot of blood we need blood for him or else” shin hye interrupt him…

Shin hye:- no there won’t be else you will save him and I will give him blood our blood type is the same take as much you want just save him.    

Doc turn around and looked at her and nodded: - good then please go with nurse and donate some blood as soon as possible because with time running like that we won’t be able to save him…

She nodded to him and went with nurse and left the boys alone and she donate a lot of blood that she almost fait but she gathered herself and all her memories with yong hwa flashed back right in front of her and made her tears come down…

it was 4:00 A.M when they took yong hwa out of surgery room and no one was allowed to get near him but she grabbed his hand anyway and nurses get her away from him forcedly saying it will damage him so she finely let go and took yong hwa to room to keep an eye on him so they know if any condition happen to him and others were allowed to see him from far but not to get near him so shin hye for next 3 hours she stood there observing him till jung hyun came…

Jung hyun: -unni go rest and go back we are here you are getting tired already…

Shin hye: - no stop asking me this I won’t go anywhere…

Jung hyun: - but you…

Shin hye turn around angrily: - no means no leave me alone Jung hyun please…

Jung hyun: - ok but please eat something you donate blood so you need food…

Shin hye: - am not hungry leave me alone…

Jung hyun: - or you can…

Shin hye: - leave me alone Jung hyun please if I need something I will tell you…

Jung hyun bowed his head down and stood far away from her along with Jung shin and min hyuk and suddenly shin hye saw his parents coming so her tears came down more and ran hugging her mom so her mom tried her best to calm her but it was like a wound that will get worse more and more with seeing anyone

Soon as possible his parents arrived too and shin hye’s mom tried her best to calm her down and then his mom came and hugged her tight which surprised shin hye..she was in a shocked state and didn’t know what’s happening

JYH MOM: - I heard that you gave my son blood thank you so much if you weren’t here we might…

Shin hye quickly pulled off from hug and held her both hand: - don’t say this I would donate my heart to him if he needed so don’t say that…