Happy or Sad ending?!

still here with you

PSH POV:-

i was so stupit thinking like that my heart can't do that to me at all Yong hwa is my best friend and my Ex crash And guen suk oppa is the one my heart should want and my heart wanted for sure -_-

Yong hwa knock the door quitly and calmly open the door but didn't go there but just snick a pick at her room she was distructed all the time and didn't heard him knocking and he was concern cause by 3 knocks she didn't answer it so he went in and sat next to her looking at the cell just like her...

Suddenly shin hye turn around and saw Yong hwa sitting next to her looking at the cell with intrest she was speachless in that moment and didn't knew how long he was there cause she wasn't noticing she kept staring at him Till he stared back and he smiled sweetly that took shin hye to another land Till knew that she is in a big dangers by looking at him like that so she snap out of her day dreaming and start talking acting irrating........

Shin hye:- what? why you are smiling like that?!! "" pouting angrily""

Yong hwa smirked and talked :- wae? is smilling forribidian?!  .......

Shin hye:- No that is not what i mean -_-

Yong hwa:- what were you thinking shin hye? " his tune became seriouse"

Shin hye shocked with his quiction and looked away:- nothing it is.....nothing......i was just thinking about something related to me so leave it......

Yong hwa:- Really? then why you are avoiding eye contact with me then ?!

Shin hye hardly looked at him and spoke :- here am looking at you good?! Why you are here anyway?!!

Yong hwa smiled calmly without anyother face exprission:- Your oppa manager send us the script and important stuff i read it you should do the same too it's mportant for us both to read it.....

He left the script and other paper work and left the room so she can take rest and look at them alone and calmly... 

The script talked about the 5 MVs all of them is one story and each of them is others countinuer like Movie..........

1st MV talks about two people fall in love just by bumbing to each other then go on.....

2nd MV talks abt this two people who inlove deply but sometime little problem cause them misunderstanding and fights...

3rd MV this two people break up because of thier little problem become big and big that they don't handle it well.....

4th MV They find new people in thier life and they try to be happy with them but they can't cause their love is bigger than to be forget.......

5th MV They can't handle the fact that they don't be together so they break up with thier loved once and get back together again BUT WITH TWIST....

Shin hye came out of her room calling yong hwa's name:- Yong hwa what is this ?!

Yong hwa looked at the script and looked at her with a quiction look:- Script?!

Shin hye gets more angru she thought he was jocking:- stop that yong hwa i meant the last MV can't you see the twist?! 

Yong hwa looked normal:- so what? it is acting and UNREAL why you are so dramatic about it?!

Shin hye:- but......

Yong hwa:- stop it shin hye don't do that please so what ? let it be Tragidic ending so what?

Before she could answer he was gone to his room leaving her alone and she heard him playing guitar seems like was new song....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shin hye went to his room this time while he was busy with playing his guitar she went next to him and put her head on his shoulder and held his hand he was surprised by her action but didn't do anything..........

Shin hye:- am sorry i was over reacting am really sorry yong.........

He pulled his hand and smiled:- it's ok i was over reacting by getting angry so am sorry too :)

Shin hye:- i will make coffee do you want one?!

Yong hwa smiled and nodded to her so she left the room leaving yong hwa alone asking what was wrong with her she was too wierd....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa went to varenda and start drinking coffee with shin hye looking at the sky it was great afternoon.......

She wanted to go inside but was stopped by yong hwa's sudden shocking quiction:- why you are so concern about  that the ending so sad?!

Shin hye didn't turned around and answered quitly:- because i hate sad ending.......

Yong hwa again stopped her from taking another step:- not all the people get the happy ending for thier story you know?!

Shin hye:- i know but still happy ending is good...

Yong hwa shocked her for the last time :- what is your ending story?? Happy Or Sad ending?!!

She turned around with her tears in her eyes rolling said the most shocking answer ever that was surprising for yong hwa:- same as your ending.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWk please accept this little chapter from me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know i don't update at all but my study hard and am not connecting anyone for now so am sorry........

Promise will update whenever i can