there bickering

still here with you

yh's manager:- one condetion...

shin hye and yong hwa:- name it

sh's manager:- you have to live together under the same roof........

They were  both in awkward situation but then they agreed there was no other choice.........

yong hwa:- and by meaning together means we live together 24/7 ?? or just in time work??

yh'manager:- 24/7 why you dont like it???

yong hwa was speachless but shin hye tried to talk:- but it is going to be kind of problem for me you know because of........

yong hwa knew what was she talking about so he said it for her :- her engagment that will be problem right??

yong hwa's action surprised shin hye and her manager she looked at him in shocked and sadnees in her eyes.........

shin hye:- yes that is the reason god knows what will fan talk about can we not do that????

yong hwa was upset very much with her word does she has to think about her fans before her self and what is with her talking about her engagment??

sh's manager:- shin hye dont worry fans wont know that at all and if your  fiance said something i will talk to him...

yong hwa hated this word why fiance why not just guen suk he was dead jealouse but he could hide it....... but his face was so obivouse

yong hwa:- good then i dont think there will be anymore problem right??

shin hye's face was soooo sad she didn't know why yong hwa do that to her he was so wierd

they agreed and all then they left the couple alone......

shin hye:- what is wrong with you yong is everything ok?? and why you are putting sunglasses??

yong hwa didnt look at her eyes:- am just sick i will be fine sorry if i was rude with you.......

shin hye:- its ok what is with sunglasses put them away.........

she smiled and tried to take yong hwa's sunglasses but he backed off and looked upset........

yong hwa:- we are in public place first and you have FIANCE second for the last we should not be playfull anymore plz get your hand away from me.......

shin hye was shocked with him he was so rude but when he put his sunglasses away it was sadness & tired& upset in his eyes.......

shin hye:- sorry i didnt know i was bothering you..... sorry again

he looked away he hwas hurt too because she was talking about her fiance and stuff.........

finelly he looked at her:-am sorry shin hye i dont mean to be rude to you i just am not ok and not happy and upset when you talk about your oppa

shin hye:- what?? why you getting upset with that?? pabo i was about to cry when you were too cold to me......

yong hwa chuckled :- sorry shin hye  again please dont pout like that am not strong for that you know 

she did the pout and puppy eyes and yong hwa loughed alot and showed his toothy grin and shin hye loughed too and suddenly felt something........

yong hwa:- ok you won stop it am sorry i wont do that ok..........

he held her hand for a few second and suddenly kissed her hand.....

yong hwa was surprised with his action too but he smiled awkwardly and put his hand away from her's...

shin hye's hand was shaking she put it under the table and looked down......

yh;manager came suddenly:- guys pack up ur stuff  we will drive you there tomorrow

sh's manager:- yes he is right hurry up come in lets go.....

yong hwa stood up and bow for them and smiled but shin hye  was shocked and emmberissing and she put her head down and didnt looked up.....

yong hwa went away but he looked at shin hye for the last time and she was tuching her chest with her shaking hand!!!!!!!!

yong hwa's pov:- that is begginig wait for more......

sorry for the short chapter enjoy