Surprise?!.......... or Shocked?!............ WILL YOU MARRY ME PLEASE?!!!!!!!

still here with you

Shin hye was guest in some celebrity show and there was some questions she didn’t knew how to answer and she was secretly cursing yong hwa causing all this.

Interviewer: - my question is you suspect yong hwa’s tweet is meant to be for you a lot of people think it’s for you cause you are the only Miss.Park he knows what is your replay for that?!

Shin hye was uncomforted with this question but answered with weak smile: - I can’t comment on that really cause am like you guys don’t know anything about yong hwa’s personal life so I can’t say if it refers to me…

Interviewer: -ok we will take brake and show you one of the fan video let’s do it.

The video: -

There was a guy sitting and his back was on the camera and he played a song without singing then turn around and shocked everyone including shin hye was surprised and her eyes were wide open…

YONG HWA WAS WITH SMILEY FACE: -

Hi everyone here is Jung Yong Hwa the C.N.BLUE LEADER AND VOCALIST… I would like to take from your time 5-10 minute because there is something’s I want to confess first of all you might ask or wonder who is those tweet for and I want to answer frankly to clear rumours and you guys also leave shin hye alone…

Yes it’s true my tweets were for her for you shin hye “shin hye shake her head and got scared” the thing is I couldn’t hold on anymore I couldn’t stop myself I have been holding myself for years I think we should stop and start pay attention to us more than fans I know fans are everything for celebrities but who are we to them?! A slave that can love the one who hate and hate some they love just too satisfied fans?! Are we robots without feelings?!Are we human beings? Do we have right to live as we want?! Yes I fall for someone who was engaged to someone else and I have to admit I love shin hye for long time but can i confess? Not really cause you going to critic us but you know what I decided to not care for that anymore I decided to just show my love for you shin hye in international TV program in front of the world and I would love to ask you something if I can….

 The video cut from there and all were in shock state specially shin hye who didn’t knew what to say or to do……

Interviewer: - well I guess it was quit an answer for us but should we know what the question is?! I want to know personally…

Then yong hwa’s voice was heard inside the studio: -I know you think you are in trouble and cursing me for throwing this kind of MSG like that but am not done yet…

All the fans from studio start shouting and when shin hye turn around there was him in international TV program watched by all Korea and world he smiled and came slowly to her and stood in front of her…

Yong hwa: -surprise everyone and you shin hye… all time I was thinking of you and tell you how I feel for you and when I had opportunity I took advantage of it and I did it I love you and I don’t care how many times I have said it I would say it over and over again I don’t get tired at all that’s why I will you ask the next question…

He fall on one knee and get out a diamond ring in the black box…

Yong hwa: -I love you and you have many many great side in you that I want to spend the rest of my life finding them out and I want you to lead me and support me like you always do but in different way I want to be with you as long as I can Park Shin Hye I want to ask you WILL YOU MARRY ME?! WILL YOU MAKE MY HAPPINESS FOREVER FROM TODAY TILL FOREVER?!!!

The fans including interviewer were in aww state watching this… that was a very first time happening and they were so excited and tingle inside…

She was thrilled and happy and emotional and in tears and she couldn’t utter a word neither her heartbeats were letting her breath normally so she put her hand on her heart which was coming out from her chest in anytime soon so because she couldn’t talk and say any word she just nodded and everyone were in shock state and finely said “YES” with tears and her shaking voice and he smiled standing up wear her the ring then they hugged and teary eyes fans and interviewer clapped hard for them and shin hye thought she was in dream but it was damn reality for her and yong hwa and everyone…

Jung hyun while watching the program: -he is so in trouble…

Jung shin: -but he does not care for sure…

Min Hyuk: -I never saw anyone love someone that much aishhh hyung….