Studio is cancel but..

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

If you don't believe in yourself, nobody will believe you.


 

Your POV:

"Samchu~ Are you sure you're going the right way to the Studio?" I ask for the umpteenth times. "Yes I'm sure!" I sigh and slump on the seat.

 

~Beep beep~ My uncle's phone vibrate. He put the speaker on.

 

"Sunbaenim! Where are you? You need to be here now"

 

"I'm coming to the studio soon. But can you give me the address again. I'm kinda confuse now." He answered back.

 

"just what I thought!" I mumble.

 

"Sunbaenim~! You're supposed to be at JYP building! *sigh*"

 

"What!!? Chincha!?" He is panicking now.

 

I sigh again. 'Seriously!'

 

He stops in front of a market and check his schedule and sighs. "I forgot about it. I thought I can bring you to the studio." He said to me with apologising eyes.

 

"What sunbaenim? Are you talking with me? Is there someone with you?"

 

"Yah! Shut up. And I'm bringing my niece with me since I'm already late and don't tell anyone.  By the way I need you to bring her somewhere." My uncle tells him seriously. And it was scary.

 

"Araso-"

 

The voice didn't have time to response since my uncle already hung up. After that he drives to the JYP builiding really fast!

 

No one's POV:

"Yo! Whats up? Is Rain Hyung coming?" Junho asks Nickhun who is staring at his phone weirdly. "Yeah, Hyung is coming with his niece-" He immediately covers his mouth. "His niece!!!?" Junho look at him with shock expression.

 

"Aniyo! I meant with his nice assistant" Nickhun tries to cover up. "Yah! I heard you said N I E C E NIECE!" Junho smacks his head and glares at him telling him to tell the truth. Eventually, Nickhun have to tell him everything.

 

"So now you knew everything. Can you take care of her?" Nickhun look at Junho with puppy eyes. He sighs and nods his head. "araso, but in one condition." Junho smiled at him evilly. "W-what is it?" Nickhun manages to ask. "Buy me a ticket to Thailand" "What? That’s all? I thought-" Junho look at him with do-you-want-something-else look and he immediately shuts up.

 

"Okay, just take care of her and don't tell anyone about it." Nickhun sighs and then leave.



 

 

"Rain sunbaenim!" Junho shouted when he saw Rain. "Oh! Junho-ah. What are you doing here? And where's Nickhun?" Rain looks around since he already told Nickhun to take care of you. "He have something to do so I'm here to take care of your niece" Junho whisper the last part.

 

'That brat! Let see what I can do when I meet him' Rain is gritting his teeth now in anger but he manages to control it. "Okay, take good care of her" Rain gives his car key and runs to the office.

 

Junho's POV:

Hyung gave me his car key so I went to the car park. I open the door only to see a teenage girl and easily I sit on the driver seat. I smile at her but she seem so nervous. 


Sorry for not updating for so long *big bow* I'm really busy with my studies. I think this is just the short update so sorry again and I hope you enjoy this chapter...