Don't mess with me - Rain

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

Honesty is a very expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.


 

"Where is that girl! Just wait till she arrive-" Ding Dong! Rain quickly run towards the door and open it. As soon he sees you, he immediately bombarded you with a lot of questions. He stops when you sigh out loud.

 

"Samchu~ I'm tired" You pout and give him your puppy eyes, for the first time. "Yah! It will not work on me. Now, tell me, where-" "I'm tired!!" You stomp your feet like a little kid. "Young girl! *sigh* We'll talk tomorrow. I mean later, it's 1am anyway. Is it? Now go to your room!"

 

You weakly walk to you room and close the door. You immediately lay on your bed without changing because you are totally exhausted of waiting the bus for an hour. While laying, you open your phone and got 104 miss calls from your uncle, Mblaq members and also an unknown number. You sighed and place your phone beside you on the bed. Eventually you fall to a deep slumber.


 


 

"Wake up!!!!" Rain shouts beside your sleeping figure. You groan and slowly open your eyes. "What is it uncle?" You weakly ask with an irritate face. "Now, tell me the whole thing" He is glaring at you. "What!!? It's still 5 am" You pout and getting ready to cry. "Araso araso, we talk later at 7am, don't forget. Wait, I have schedule. Maybe 1pm later. Okay? Have a nice dream!" Rain give you his signature smile and leave the room. You sigh and mumble, "Jeez~ I have a weird uncle" You then go back to sleep.


 


 

Rain casually drives his car to Exo's dorm. He already asked the manager their address.

 

"Hyung~ Do you think Rain sunbaenim will really kill us? I mean he's scary" Sehun sits on the bed beside their leader with a worry expression. Suho massages his forehead. "I don't know. maybe-"

 

Ding Dong!

 

"Wait a minute!" D.o shouts while running to get the door. He opens the door and immediately his eyes turn wider. "Rain sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo!" He shouts and bows with respect. All the Exo members who heard it turn pale and immediately they have  goose bumps.

 

"Annyeong D.o ah, where are the rest?" Rain smile innocently  while peeking from the door. "Ah- ah- Thay are doing their thing ?" D.o gulps upon seeing the change in expression of his sunbae. Rain frown and let himself in.

 

He sits at the couch and makes himself comfortable. D.o nervously look at him while smiling sheepishly. "Call the others" He simply orders. "They are still sleeping" D.o answers nervously.

 

The other members who heard D.o's answer, immediately pretend to sleep.

 

"Really?" Rain glares at D.o. D.o gulps and nods his head nervously. "Call the others" Rain repeats his word. D.o look at the floor while playing with his fingers.

 

"Don't mess with me" Rain growls. 

 


I will update the next chapter next week. I'm kinda nervous waiting for my result. Anyway, Good Luck! to everyone ^^ and any request? Suggestion? about the story :)