School

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

You'll be less stress if you stop being busybody of other people business.


 

Your POV:

I  wake up by an alarm clock located on my desk next to  the bed side. I yawn and rub my eyes.

 

"Morning!! Sunshine!! Ready to go school? I prepare you breakfast!" My uncle burst into my room happily. I think my morning just got destroyed. He opens the curtain letting the sunshine towards my face. I wince and cover my eyes with my blanket.

 

"Yah! Don't be lazy" He pulls my blanket and automatically the sunshine hits my face again. "Araso" I answer shortly.  I grab my towel and go to the bathroom feeling annoyed. Why does he seem so excited than me? And does he have to wake me up!?

 

I groan as the cold water hit my body. I forgot to switch the knob to hot water. Not the best morning I guess. After I finished, I change to my school uniform. I have to admit, I don't like wearing it because I don't like short skirt and wearing a blazer.

 

I get out from the bathroom towards the kitchen. "Morning uncle" I greet him. He flashes me a smile, way too wide. "Morning and eat" He put the plate closer and I eat it. For a single man, his cooking is not bad. "Woah! You're cooking is amazing" I beam.

 

"Of course! I'm good at anything" He starts to compliment himself. I shouldn't have praise him.

 

Ding dong!

 

He quickly opens the door. I blankly watch him while chewing my food. "Your ride is here" I heard he shouted. My ride? He don't drive me to school? I quickly finish my food and grab my bag. "You don't drive me to school?" I ask my uncle. "Nope, the bus will send you to school. I'm busy dear" I shiver when he calls me 'Dear'. "Araso uncle, stop being creepy early in the morning."

 

"What!? Me? Being creepy? Pft! You're kidding me right?" He's trolling again. I glare at him. "I'm going Samchu" I excuse myself but was stopped by him. He kiss my forehead and wish me good luck. I smile a little. My samchu is weirdly good.

End of POV.



 

"Annyeonghaseyo class, today we have a new student. I hope you guys will take a good care of her" The class start cheering. You slowly walk inside the class with your head lowered. You breathe in trying to calm yourself. Slowly, you look up and smile. "Annyeonghaseyo! ______ imnida" Like usual, you awkwardly bow.

 

"You're not from here aren't you?" Zelo asks while giggling. Your eyes widen when you see Zelo from B.A.P. 'This school is really for celebrities'  You thought. Zelo clears his throat to grab your attention. "Ah, yeah" You just shortly answer. He beams, "Lets be friend!" making all the girls in the class sequel because of his cuteness. You blankly stare at him, shock.

 

"S-su-sure" You stutter, making Zelo smile a little. "You can sit with me" He shows you a sit next to him. You obediently sit and smile a little. He was going to talk with you again but was stopped by Ms.Liem. "Alright Zelo, no talking in class" Zelo sighs and flashes a smile at you. You just smile back a little to him.

 

At lunch~

"_______-ah! Wait for me!" Zelo runs toward you. You stop and bow to him. He bows back shyly. "Want to eat with me?" He invites you. You were going to say yes but a voice interrupted you first. "I think she wants to eat with me" You can feel a hand on your right shoulder. 


So.. Thank You for Reading my story *bows* Btw your age is like zelo, Second year in High School. Let just imagine that L.joe is still senior XD