My uncle is creepy

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Cherish every memories you have


 

Your POV:

I open the door of the condominium and enter. I drop the groceries to the floor and let myself fall to the sofa, "Ah~ At last, I'm done!" I said to myself while smiling. "Great then!" Someone shouts from behind making me fall from the sofa. I rub my sore and look at the person who cause it.

 

"Ren?" I gasp and look around if there is a hidden camera somewhere. He chuckle and patt my head. "No worries. I just come by because your uncle told me to do so." I look at him suspiciously. He sighs. "Don't give me that look" I'm still eyeing him suspiciously. "Alright alright. I spied on you. I saw you with Nickhun sunbaenim." He gives me his puppy eyes. "Mian"

 

I sigh. "Did my uncle told you to do so?" He nods his head eagerly. I sigh again. "I forgive you" He then beams and hugs me. "Gomawo _______-ah!" I smile at him. There's no way I'm going to be mad at him.

 

"Ops! Have to go. Your uncle just messaged me" He then let me go and dash towards the door to leave. I shake my head and a smile crept on my face. Then my phone beeps.

 

From: #######

Hope we meet again, _______.

 

"Huh? Nugu?" then another beep.

 

From: #######

This is Nickhun btw. Your uncle is the one who told me to watch you. Btw I already gave the banana milk to him ;)

 

I sigh. "My uncle is creepy!!" I shouted loudly.

 

To: Nickhun-sshi

Thanks . And tell my uncle to stop being so overprotective! Hump!

 

I put my phone on the table and start making breakfast. "Boo!" I startled by the sudden outburst. "Uncle~" I whined. He laughs out loud which make me angrier.  My face become red.

 

He pinched my cheeks and kiss my forehead. "geez~ What a way to apologize" I pout. He laughs again. Then he went to the living room and watches television. I sigh and continue cooking.

 

"I decided to bring you to the studio today!" I heard him shouted. Immediately, I beam. "Really!!? Yay!!! At last!"  I run to him and hug him tightly. "______, Can't.. Breathe! " I laugh at his sudden confession. I let go of him and give him my widest smile ever.