Nuest

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Just be yourself, don't copy others 


 

Its been 2 weeks now you stay in Korea, in an apartment with your uncle. You become more close with your uncle and of course Mblaq since they always visited you even though they  are already warned by your uncle.

 

Your POV:

I wake up rather early today because Mblaq oppas told me that they want to bring me meeting someone. They said a rookie group that will make me fangirling.  I wonder  if it is EXO! It will be daebak! EXO already become famous all over the world but.. Mblaq oppas aren't close with them. I keep on thinking until someone flicks my forehead.

 

"Ouch!" I winch. My uncle laugh upon seeing my reaction. I pout and make a face. Seriously! Early in the morning -.-' 

 

Yes, Rain, the world star, is being a jerk and goofing around in front of me and not to mention, in early morning too!! >.<  He always teases me.

 

"Go shower now. Your 'ducks' are here" He said before closing my room's door. He called Mblaq oppas, ducks because they always follow me around. I giggle and immediately go to shower.

 

--

No one POV

"Where are we going again?" You ask for they umpteenth times. Mblaq sigh and just keep silent. You look around through the van's windows. Suddenly, the van stops in front of Pledis Entertainment.

 

You hop out of the van and ask, "Pledis entertainment? Nu'est?" "Yup!!! They are really close with us but our fans doesn't know about that" Mir beams and hugs you. "Yah! Do you want to die early!!?" LeeJoon warns Mir about your uncle. You just chuckle.

 

Walking through various corridors, your legs begin to wobble. You are not that friendly with sports or anything to do with exercises. "Mblaq oppas, are we there yet?" You ask. Mir just reluctantly nods his head. Thunder move up his shoulder. Lee Joon is looking around. Seung Ho rub the back of his head. G.O just smile widely at you.

 

At that instant, you know that they are lost. "Don't tell me that we're lost!!!" You almost shout. Mir quickly denies it, "Aniyo! We're almost there!" He beams as if he is talking with a 2-years-old kid.

 

While you are arguing with Mir, a voice come to interfere. "Hyungs! What's up?" ask the voice. You look behind you only to see Ren from Nu'est!  Your words stuck and you start to stare at him.

 

"And who is her?" He added while pointing at you. You want to introduce yourself but your mouth don't seems want to obey you. In the end, Mir introduce you to him. "Ren saengie! This is _____. Rain sunbaenim's niece." He whisper the last part.

 

"Really!!!? Omo! No wonder she's cute." Ren said it out loud and quickly covers his mouth with his hands. You giggle and blush a little. This boy, in front of you, who look like a girl or even prettier than you, said you're cute. You flushed red while thinking of it.

 

"Wow~ She's even cute when blushing'" added a guy who just come. You blushed even more when you notice who it is. "Minhyun saengie, you better watch your mouth if you want to live" Lee Joon warns him.

 

"Bwoya? Hyung like her?" asked Minhyun innocently. "Yah! What I mean is that her uncle will kill you!" Lee Joon smacks his head. Rubbing the back of his head, Minhyun asks innocently, "Nugu? {who?}" This time Ren smacks his head. You giggle seeing the annoyed Minhyun. He's cute.

 

"Rain Sunbaenim" Ren informs Minhyun who is now with his mouth wide open. You laugh out loud seeing his expression. 


Next chapter will still be Nu'est ^^ Then you will be meeting 2pm next :D