Say what!?

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Wait! Wait! I feel my heart change, whenever you come around. (Talking angela's song XD)


 

"Say WHAT!!!!?" You shouted at your uncle. You stomp your feet in annoyance and pout. "Samchu~~~ Why should HE" You point to Saisji who look at you innocently. "stay here and in one room with me!!!!? I'm a girl for goodness sake! He should sleep in one room with you!" Rain immediately has goose bump. The truth is, Saisji has requested to share a room with you and since he is the ceo's son, Rain couldn't do anything. Even sacrifice his own niece. He didn't think anything would happen since he thinks Saisji is a good boy.

 

 "Aish, chincha!" You storm off to your room and shut the door close with a bang. "I guess she don't want to be in a room with you. How about-" "Don't worry, I'll try to make her accept me" Saisji smiles angelically. Rain nods his head while smiling teasingly. "You like my niece?" Saisji smile and nods his head. "More like loving her" He said innocently. Rain smile in satisfied and excused himself for work.

 

Now it was you and Saisji only in the apartment. Saisji smiled evilly. 'Her uncle is so innocent. Why would I like her! She's not that pretty and not my type. I guess for this whole 2 months, I have someone to "play" with' He smirks and walks toward your door. "Yah! Open the door! Or else-" "OR ELSE WHAT!?" You scream in anger.

 

"Or else I'm going to you" He said firmly. You scoff. "You can't me if the door is closed duh~!" You inform him the obvious. "I have a key and I wonder if it fits?" He wobbles the keys. "Yah! Do-" The door opens revealing Saisji with a smirk on his face. "Guess what? It fits. Now for your-" "Yah! Don't come closer! I'll scream!" He smirks. You really want to wipe that smirk off his face. Before the most-horrified-situation-in-your-life continues, a doorbell can be heard. You sigh in relief.

 

You immediately dashed out pass him and open the door. Saisji sighs and sits on your bed. "Oh? L.joe sunbae, what are you doing here?" You ask him. Saisji heard it and curiousity immediately beat him to it. He quietly peeks to watch you and L.joe. At far, he can see that you're laughing that your eyes are small which he thought cute. He knows L.joe from Teen Top and he have the urge to snap a photo of you two and spread it online but luckily his phone is dead.

 

"Good bye sunbae and night" You bow with respect. "Yeah sure, Nighty night, have a nice dream." You closed the door while a smile still plastered on your face which immediately turns into a frown when you see that one particular person. "Are you two dating?" He asks out of blue while eyeing you. "We're not!" You roll your eyes in annoyance. "Don't mingle with those people, they're not-" "I know okay? We're just friends. Jeez~" You sits on the sofa and turn on the TV. He sits next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. You didn't want to start a fight so you just let it be.

 

"I'm serious when I said that. What if his fans saw you." He starts nagging again. You sigh. "Saisji-sshi-" "even though you guys are friend, the fans might not think like that" You sigh and nod your head. "Good girl" He pats your head. "Yah!" You just said and then focus back on the movie. Little did you know, Saisji is staring at you for the whole hours until you fall asleep in his embrace. 


What do you think of Saisji? He's cute right? XD