New Year Celebration

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Don't look at how far you have to go, look at how far you had went to be where/what you are today.


Your POV:

I am now in a party where celebrities are, except for me of course. My uncle decided to bring me along since he promised me to celebrate the new year with me. But, I'm all alone now. He have left me again to talk with his friends . And did I mention, in a very quiet room. I sigh for the umpteenth times and cross my arms on my chest while pouting.

 

Suddenly, someone opens the door. My tongue get stuck and I can't breathe. They are Exo! I mean the popular rookie Exo! They stare at me, clearly confuse. Chanyeol, the tall guy, clear his throat trying to break the awkward silent. I stare at him and gulp while praying for him not to ask me any question.

 

Unfortunately, God didn't grant my wish. "Who are you?" Chanyeol look at me curiously. It takes me a very long time to answer since I need to find any reason that are logic enough for them to believe.

 

I clear my throat to speak. "I'm ______, Mblaq's stylist trainee" I hope they believe it. "Stylist? Did you just say stylist?" I believe the one who just ask me is D.O since his eyes are like 0.0 . I nod my head and gulp.

 

"Very nice to meet you. Can you style my friend's hair" D.O points to his friend, Chen, who is clearly has a messy hair. My eyes rounded like D.O. "I'm dead." I whisper.

 

"Pardon me?" Kris raise an eyebrow and look at me suspiciously. "Uh- I mean I'm just a trainee. I don't-" "Then you can just take this as a practice." Suho smiles encouragingly at me. I fakely smiles at him. "Come in then and close the door" I hesitantly invite them with a sigh escaped from my mouth.

 

"Please fix my hair. I can't go out with messy hair" Chen pouted at me and I gulp. "I'll try" I hesitantly said.

 

Then, before I even touch his hair, after I move my finger to touch his hair, the door suddenly open revealing a hyper Mir.

 

"Saengie! I miss you so much! Your uncle is so OVERPROTECTIVE!" Mir hugs me without noticing all the Exo members. All the Exo members watch him hugging me with wide eyes and mouths wide open.

 

This time, Kai clear his throat. Mir look around him and smile widely like nothing happen. He let me go slowly and beam. "Whats up!" That's the only words he can came out!? I start to panic while looking at each of their face trying to figure out what they reactions are.

 

"Hyung, why did you just hugged your stylist trainee?" Sehun straightforwardly ask. "Stylist? Nugu? When?" Mir gives him the what-are-you-saying look. I gulp and try to control my nervousness. "She" Sehun points at me. Okay, I'm really dead!

 

"Owh.. Ani, this is not-" "My lovely niece-" Rain suddenly interrupts and stops at his word when he sees Exo. All the Exo boys stare at him confusedly. I mentally slap my face. "I mean where is my lovely rice?" Rain sheepishly smile while looking at me. Seriously, Rice!? Rice!? Mentally smack my uncle's head -.-'


Hints: Junho had promised you something when he take care of you.