Back to school

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

School is not all about to be a succesful person but instead it prepares us for the world.


"My summer ended very well" You laugh while clutching your stomach. "What's so funny?" L.joe asks interested. He never saw you this happy before and he really have a bad feeling about it. "You know Sunggyu-sshi right?" You ask while still clutching your stomach laughing. L.joe just nods his head and you continue. "Sunggyu-sshi was building a big sand castle for me as an apology and you know what happen!? When he shows me, Zelo was like really hyper seeing the sand castle that he begged for Sunggyu-sshi to give it to him. It was really funny! They two are really compatible with each other. They were like pushing each other when suddenly Sunggyu stumble and fell on top of the sand castle. Haha!" L.joe fakes a laugh. " The sand castle was ruin and Zelo was crying like a baby that Sunggyu had to build him a sand castle. And of course, I forgave him afterward. Who wouldn't forgive him after the funniest thing I had saw" You laugh really hard then stop after you realise that L.joe was very quiet. You look at him and you saw a hint of sadness. "Waegurae? Did you not enjoy your summer?"

 

"You can say that. I had so many things to do. You know, idols' stuffs." He smile at you bitterly. "uh.. Yeah…" You said awkwardly. "Hyung! Let go!" Ricky calls L.joe. "Alright! I'll be there in a minute!" You look at him questionally. "Have to go, I have a schedule to do. See ya!" L.joe ruffles your hair and runs towards Ricky. "Yeah… sure" You put your hand on your beating chest. The way L.joe did that really… interesting.

 

"What's up with you?" Zelo whispers on your ears that send goose bumps in you. "Yah! Don't do that you weirdo!" You shout annoyed. Zelo pouts and give you his puppy eyes. "Noona~~ Don't mad at me~~" You cringed and immediately walk away jokingly. "Noona~~~~"

 

  L.joe watched everything that happen. He envy Zelo for making her feel so comfortable and happy. He envy Sunggyu for being so close and giving her support. Why can't he do things like that? Is it because he's a coward? He thought. "Hyunng! What are you doing? Ppalli! We're going to be late!" Ricky pull L.joe to the van.

 

Rain's POV:

"How about we do this? We find someone that could do variety shows but also bi-racial. Bi-racial is very popular lately in the variety shows. Can you find someone like that?" I keep on thinking my CEO's idea. It's really a good idea but who? We have trainees that are bi-racial but they're not that funny and plus they want to be singers not an emcee.

 

"Uncle~ I'm home~" My niece is back. Wait! That's it! My niece! She's suitable for doing this! I run to my niece and hug her like there's no tomorrow. "You know uncle love you so much~" I said while hugging her. "Un---cle I c-an't bre-athe" She said jokingly. Yup! She's suitable alright. I let go of her and pat her head. "Rest well okay because tomorrow we have so much to do!" I smile at her and leave her dumfounded. She's so cute with that big eyes of her. I bet she'll get popular in no time! I laugh victoriously.


I'll try to update again later ^^