MuBank

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Work Hard to achieve your dream.


 

It's been a month now, he live with us. I realised he's not that bad or good either. 50/50? Today, I decided to go with L.joe. He invites me to the Music Bank. They will perform their follow up song, Walk By, and I'm so excited about it.

 

After getting ready, I open my door only to see a view of an ugly person. I frown and glare at him. He sighs and start lecturing about same old thing again. "Stop seeing L.joe, he's an idol for goodness sake!" This guy will never understand what I'm saying for maybe a million times? "I told you already, we're friends and he invites me to Music Bank and plus I really want to watch that rookies!" I beam.

 

For awhile, he stops nagging me and sighs. "Araso, just-" He stops and look at me. This time, he put his hands on my shoulders. "Don't create any scandal" Chincha!? This guy is so irritating. "Yes papa" I roll my eyes. I walk pass him and go to the main door. Before I even open it, "By the way, I heard your school will be conducting a school carnival next week." I sigh. "Yes and so?" I look at him boredly. "I'll come" He smirks. "Yah! You stop me for just telling me that! Chincha!" I closed the door with a bam.

 

~MusicBank~

I took my seat and look around. Most of the audiences are teenagers. They even wear fashionable clothes too unlike me. Just a simple hoodie and a jean. The show started and my adrenaline rush in anticipation.



 

 

L.joe's POV:

I wonder if ______ already come. I'm so excited when it come about her but I'm really worried about my future. I honestly want to confess to her but, she'll get hurt. There are many idols already revealing their relationships and they ended up getting stress out. What am I going to do with myself? Will my fans accept my relationship with her?

 

"Ah! Chincha! This is suffocating! Why did I end up being an idol.I f just, just,I'm a normal citizen, maybe, I will already be with her, loving her, hugging her" My tears start to flow. "Hyung~" Ricky looks at me in worry. I smile bitterly. Cap hyung then come. He sighs and sits next to me.

 

"You know, I'm not good with this thing. How about you just confess to her and if she loves you back, you guys just plan or think something about it?" He advises me. I look at him for awhile and smile. "It's okay hyung, I'll bear with it" I fake a smile and leave him there.

 

I shouldn't be crying right now. I have performances to do and plus, I don't want her to see me sad. I smirk while thinking about her cheering for me and eventually, she'll fall for me. 


Sorry guys for not updating for the pass 2 weeks. Pra-University is hard *sigh* I don't have time to update next week either due to my 1st assessment.. anyway, Have a nice day everyone! :D It's 1.23am now XD