"Welcome" home samchu

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

The world doesn't need saving, we do.


"La~~ Lalala la~~~  lalalala" She was singing her uncle new song with a big evil smile plastered on her face. "Wow! You must be "happy" to see your beloved uncle" Saisji laughed after saying that. "Of course, aren't you?" She gave Saisji a sly smile. "Definitely! I got my camera ready not for nothing after all" He smirked and prepare his camera on his hand. "You better give me a copy of that" She bit he bottom lip with excitement which Saisji thought really cute.

 

"Ahchu! Omg! I'm so dead today! Aemi must have cursed my name!" Rain sneezed and said it out loud without noticing it. "Wae hyung? Did you do something to make _____ mad?" Seungho who was driving him home asked after looking at him weirdly. "Yeeesssss~~~ I made her join the audition" He sighed and slump back to his seat. "Ah~~~ Don't worry hyung, I don't think she will be really mad about it." Rain looked at his dongsaeng with hopeful eyes. "Then can you accompany me home?" Seungho never thought that his hyung/boss will act this way. "Maybe, I have schedule to kill and plus, I think Saisji will be there too anyway. Just chillax hyung! I bet she is so excited to see you because of your new song!" Seungho tried to cheer him up.

 

"Bye hyung! See you later and sorry I can't accompany you, manager hyung just called me that I have an interview to do." Seungho smiled looking at his now worry hyung. Before he went off, he gave his hyung a fighting sign and then dash off. Rain sighed while entering the huge building. "Hy there Sir" The security greeted him. He just nod his head and gave a quick smile before pushing the lift button to open. After a few minutes, the lift door open and entered it. He pushed the button of his house level and sighed.  "I wonder how she will tortured me" He mumbled worriedly. 'Ding!' The lift door open revealing his door house. He gulped and prayed for his safety before slowly knocking the door.

 

Your POV:

A few slow knocks could be heard. I smiled evilly and couldn't wait for my uncle's facial expression. I bet he will look totally shock or maybe he will cry. I laughed while thinking about it. I ran to the living room and signaled Saisji to get his camera ready. He nodded and laugh silently. Omg! We were so evil!

 

I opened the door and gave my uncle a biggest hug ever. I could see my uncle clueless face. "Did you eat something wrong?" He asked me weirdly. I laughed. "Ani! I just miss you so much~~~!" I said while giving him my cute smile. Saisji  snickered while I tried to hold my laugh. "let me help you with that" I snatched his luggage and carry it to his room. I put it beside his bed while trying to hold my laughter. Not long after that, Saisji came in with the camera ready. We snickered.

 

Rain's POV:

Huh?? I guess she really thankful about the audition? I smile satisfyingly and walked to my bedroom. I stop at my room door immediately and my smile dropped after seeing PINK EVERYWHERE!!!!! My head started to spin and my words stuck on my throat. I seriously want to shout right now but my body doesn't cooperate well with my brain because I was literally SHOCK. My room is PINK! And and and! My picture of me were all me in pink! "NO!!!!!!!!!!" I shout while the two of them laugh really hard. Saisji even took pictures of me.

 

"Welcome back Samchu~~" She laughed really hard. OMG! This can't be true! My beautiful and awesome speakers are all pink! I hug my speakers and sulk in the corner. Time to do my specialist, ACTING! I cried really hard and show a very sad expression and as expected they stop laughing.

 

I bet they are feeling guilty now.

 

She approached me and patted my back. "Samchu, you shouldn't be bad at me" she whispered through my ears and gave me that creepy smile of her. Immediately, I felt really cold all of the sudden.


Sorry for any delay. My AS exam is coming so I am particularly really busy so I can't promise any update within this month. Anyway FIGHTING!