Someone who start with an S

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Don't turn back. Run forward.


 

It's been 2 months now Saisji stay at our apartment but he seems don't have plan to move back. I sigh for the umpteenth times. I really hope he'll go back home to China. But the good news! MBLAQ IS GOING TO COMEBLAQ!!!! I'm really excited for that.

 

"Yah! What are you smilling for?" Saisji sits next to me. I glare at him and walk away from him but unfortunately, he grabs my wrist and pull me down. So basically, I'm on top of him. My cheeks heat up. I haven't get used to his skin ship.  "You're blushing!" He start to laugh at me while hugging my waist tightly. "Yah! I'm choking to dead! You mugget!" I hit his head and step on his foot. Immediately, I break free from him.

 

I give him a 'mehrong' and lock myself in my room. That will teach him a lesson not to joke around with me! Haha! I

 

Saisji' POV:

I told my father that I want to stay here for a year. I don't know why but I have a feeling that I need to protect her. She's too innocent!

 

-

 

"At last!!!! I'm buying the y Beat Album!! Kya!!!" You jump up and down while clutching into the album. "Oi! Insane girl" Someone shouts. You stop and look around. Suddenly someone flick your forehead. "Ouw.." You look at the person and your eyes widen when you noticed who he is. "Sunggyu-sshi!" He covers your mouth. "Shush~ Someone might hear you"

 

After he let go, you shyly bow and greet him. You met him during his solo fan meeting which you won a ticket to his backstage concert and immediately you became friend with him. "Why are you jumping around for?" He tease you. You blush. Then he saw the album in your hand.

 

"So you like MBLAQ huh?" He smiles [Oh my gosh! He smile! He smile! *fangirling*] "And I thought you were my true fan" He pouts [KyA!!!! He's cute right?]. "I am your fan! I like your voice" You give him a thumb up. He sighs and walk away.

 

You watch him from behind, then an idea pops up. You put the album back to its original place and sigh. 'I'll be back my baby album' You thought and then run to Sunggyu. "Sunggyu-sshi! Lets walk around neh?" You smile and as expected he smile too. "Kaja!" He said happily.

 

"How about we go to Infinite? I want to introduce you to them." He invites you. You froze. 'OMG! Infinite!!! But wait! My baby album' You sigh. He looks at you weirdly. You blush and bow your head as an apology.

 

Then your phone ring. You hiss when you see 'Saisji' name appears. You slide the green button and immediately his ugly voice come.

 

Yah! Where are you?

 

I'm at the mall.

 

With?

 

None of your business.

 

Your uncle said you need to go home now.

 

Okay. I hope its not one of your trick.

 

By now, means RIGHT NOW!!

 

You immediately end the call and sigh. "What a grandpa" "Who's calling?" Sunggyu asks you. "I'm so sorry Sunggyu-sshi. I need to go now. My uncle said I need to be home by now." You bow and then left. Sunggyu watchs you and a sigh manage to let out from his mouth. 


I'm so sorry guys for not updating for so long. Pra-univerity is hard and I'm currently waiting for my scholarship result ^^ Wish me luck!