Korea, here I come!

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Face the problem calmly, don't panic.


Your POV:

Here I was, in an aeroplane ready to take off to Korea. I sighed for the umpteenth times. I know I love k-pop and all but seriously I never knew my uncle is THE Rain (Bi). I wonder why my parents kept this as a secret from me. Many thoughts are running on my mind now.

 

How does my grandma look like?

Is my uncle going to accept me?

Do I have to keep this relationship as a secret?

I wonder if I will meet my bias?

Do I have to become an idol?

I just hope he like me.

 

Eventually I fell asleep. Oh! And I am alone right now!! My parents said I was the only ONE who have to go to Korea. What is happening!!?

 

No one POV:

"Miss, Miss, Miss, wake up" One of the stewardess was trying to wake up somebody. That somebody was you. As soon as you fall asleep, nothing around you is matter anymore. You woke up by the sound of an alarm clock which is hold by the stewardess. "Finally" She sighed while trying to give you a sincerely smile.

 

You apologized for the unprofessional behaviour and eventually, walked out of the aeroplane. You looked for your luggage and found it immediately. "Now, to find a taxi" You mumble to yourself.

 

8 minutes later

"Where am I??!!!" You shouted in your head. You asked an old man near you. "Annyeonghaseyo,  do you know where is a place full of taxi?" You bowed before you asked. It iwas one of the culture in Korea.  He showed the direction and again, you bowed before thanking him. The citizens here are very friendly.

 

After 3 minutes of walking, you spotted a yellow car Taxi and made a run for it. "Finally" You sighed. You told the driver where to go but he just gave you a questionable face. "Are you sure you're going to Jtune building?" He asked you.

 

You nodded your head and gave him a smile.  "Are you a trainee there?" He asked while driving to the destination. "No.. Just want to see Mblaq" You lied. "Just be careful of the guard. They can be nasty to fans and also their saseng fans. They are really scary. I've been there once when my daughter want to meet them"

 

You smile while thinking how considerable he was. After sometimes, you arrived to the destination. "Thank you" You bowed.


 

Your POV:

Finally!! I arrived!! ^^ I walked towards the entrance and saw many fans waiting for MBLAQ. My hope crash into pieces as the thought of getting inside is 0%. I sighed and decided to wait for the fans to go.

 

An hour later….

"Omg!!! I'm tired waiting here" I shouted out loud and luckily no one heard it, I think.

 

"Then come inside the building" I was startled by the sudden stranger voice but it kinda familiar though. The guy was wearing a black hoodie and a sun glasses. I couldn't see his face clearly.

 

The guy chuckled upon seeing my reaction. "You're ____ right? Rain sunbaenim's niece?" My eyes widen when he said that. What does he want from me?

 

As he reads my mind, "I'm not a kidnapper, a criminal or a thief so don't worry" I sighed of relief when he said that. "Thank you" I blankly said. He burst into a laughter and that time it hit me.

 

That laughter….

 

It couldn't be.. OMG!!!  I'm so lucky!! 0.0


 

Who do you want to be your bias in MBLAQ? Otherwise I'll just put Mir as your bias.