Junho and me : Adventure ?

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

Never give up, great things take time.


 

Your POV:

I walk to JYP entertainment casually using the back door. I just hope the fans didn't see me otherwise I'll be dead for the next few hours. Junho already waiting for me at the lobby. I froze when I see his face, that handsome face. I gulp and begin to regretting my decision to go with him. I look at my clothe and look at his. Too much differences. I sigh and walk slowly toward him.

 

"______-ah! Annyeong~" Junho walks happily at me and I give him back my fake smile. Unfortunately, he knows it. "What's wrong?" I quickly deny it and smile happily. "Alright, lets go. We have to go before my manager finds me" He laughs. "W-what!? If you're busy you don't have-" "It's okay, I want to do this anyway. Now, kaja!"

 

He grabs my wrist and leads me to the basement. "I rent this car so that my fans will not identify me. Smart huh?" He shows me a black mini cooper. I blankly stare at it. "Guess you like it" He beams.

 

He opens the door for me and I awkwardly go inside. "Thank you" I manage to say before he close the door. I can't believe Junho is treating me like this!!? I feel like his girlfriend kya~

 

"Why are you smiling?" Junho asks me curiously while raising his right eyebrow. Ops! I bet he thinks I'm crazy T.T "Ah, ani, It just I'm so excited!" I beams excitedly. "I see. Wait a minute, I need to disguise myself first"

 

He wipes his make-up face, wears a cap and sunglasses. "Do you think they will recognize me now?" I shook my head in amusement. "Lets go!" He excitedly start to drive the car.

 

"Where are we going?" I ask him curiously. "Well, your samchu wants me to register you to a high school. It is call Hanatae High School where most of the celebrity go" I scoff. What a way to escape lazy Samchu!

 


 

No one's POV:

You go inside the huge building and indeed the school is really for a rich people and celebrities. Junho looks at you amusedly. He laughs when he sees you staring at an unique statue weirdly.

 

"What?" You ask him while glaring. "You're just so funny" He continues to laugh. You scoff and walk away from him. "Yah! Wait for me!" Junho walks beside you while apologising continuously.

 

"Araso I forgive you" You said as soon the two of you reach the principal office. You look around the office interestedly. "You must be ________. Welcome to Hanatae High School!" The principal beams excitedly.

 

Junho just stare at the principal weirdly while you try to hold your laughter. "Ehem!" The assistant clears . "Sir, I told you countless of time not to behave this way." The assistant reminds the principal with her poker face. Then she notices you.

 

"Oh! You must be ______. The one who got the scholarship." She checks her list and nods her head. "You'll be starting school 2 days from now since school already starts. And please, tell your uncle not to be a lazy . He NEEDS to sign this not his employee" You're eyes widen when she said your uncle.

 

'How did she knew!!!!!?' You start to panic mentally and she notices it.

 

She chuckle and smile. At some points, that smile is creepy for you. "I'm your uncle's best friend, no need to worry" She whispers. You sigh in relief.

 

"So! Want me to show you around the school?" The principal invites you excitedly. You and Junho stare at him weirdly. "Is that a no or yes?" His smile begins to fade as they didn't make any response. "Nevermind" He sighs.

 

The asisstant looks at him worriedly. "Sir, you need to behave like a principal, not some tour guide. Bla bla bla.." The talk went on and on.

 

Junho and you watch the two of them bickering. Feeling restless, Junho and you excuse themselves.

 

Along the hallway, the two of you laugh out loud. "That is so FUNNY!!!" Junho shouts and laughs. You laugh along with him. "I know right!!"

 

"Ehem!" Someone clears his throat and stare at the two of you weirdly. Junho and you stop from laughing and look at the person. He's wearing a mask and a school uniform. "May I help you?" Junho asks the boy.

 

"Do I look like I need help?" The boy talks back rudely. From the corner of his eyes, you can see that he's glaring at the two of you. You furrow your eyebrows and roll your eyes. "You guys need an ambulance. Crazy people" The boy walk pass the two of you but is stop by furious Junho.

 

"Yah! Do you know who I am!?" Junho shouts. "How dare you to insult us like that! And FYI, I'm a famous person here." The boy scoffs. "Old man, do you think I believe-"

 

Junho opens his mask and immediately the boy shuts his mouth close. You chuckle, feeling it is very funny. "Sunbaenim!" The boy bows 90 degrees. Junho stares at him questionally.

 

"I'm L.joe from Teen Top. Mian." The boy introduces himself. You almost choke on your own saliva. 


Tell me if it's getting boring....