Adventure 2

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Replace 'What if' with 'Hell yeah'.


 

"L.joe?" Junho and you say at the same time, totally shock by the boy who claims to be L.joe from Teen Top. "Yes sunbae, L.joe" He opens his mask, revealing his face. He bows again repeatedly for his wrong-doings and was eventually stopped by Junho. "It's okay, we look like maniacs anyway, laughing around aimlessly, haha!" Junho laughs.

 

You give Junho the what-are-you-saying-now look. He just shrugs and smile sheepishly. L.joe clears his throat and look at you. "Who is she?" L.joe points his finger at you and you blink in surprise.

 

"Just my cousin! Don't tell anyone, shush~" Junho put his hands on your shoulders and smile widely. At some point, he creeps you a little. "I see and her name?" L.joe asks interestedly.

 

"She's-" You push Junho aside and smile sheepishly. "You can call me _____"

 

You don't want Junho to give you a weird name. "Ah~ Nice to meet you, ______" L.joe smiles at you and bows. You bow back awkwardly which earn a chuckle from L.joe.

 

"You're not from here aren't you?" You nod your head shyly. Then, Junho pops out of no where. "Okay now! We gotta go, don't want Grandma to be angry now, don't you?" At first you blankly look at him and then it hit you, Grandma=Rain, your uncle. "Ah~ Yes, gotta go, it's nice meeting you L.joe-sshi" You bow but suddenly is drag by Junho to the parking area and heaves a sigh of relief. You laugh at him.

 

"haha! Very FUNNY!" He glares at you. You shut your mouth and pout. He opens the door for you as usual. The two of you then start going home.

 

Along the way home, both of you talk about lots of thing with each other. "I heard that you threatened your uncle" He laughs. You laughs too.



 

Flashback:

"Samchu~ Please let Exo go. It's not their fault. You shouldn't be so overprotective of me," You pleaded your uncle. "NO, I already tell them-"

 

"Araso! If you don't want, I will marry Kris and run away with him. I bet Kris want to" You and smile dreamingly. "yah! Araso! I'll stop but don't ever think like that ever again"

END



 

"I guess so" You laugh put loud thinking how easy it is to threaten him.