Mblaq is trolling?

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

Weak people REVENGE. Strong people FORGIVE. Intelligent people IGNORE.

 


 

Your POV:

I know that laughter!! So.. he must be Lee Joon-sshi!!! OMO!!!

 

I couldn't keep myself in control. I couldn't believe that I meet him!!!

 

"Are you Lee Joon-sshi?" I asked and he gasped. I'm right!!

 

Must control myself. I continue to repeat that sentence. Suddenly, he grab my wrist and pull me inside the building through the backdoor. He closed the door and took off his hoodie and sun glasses. My eyes widened in shock when I saw his beautiful face and smile. OMO! I might die right now. Ps. I'm drooling.

 

No one POV:

"What a bad uncle he is! Didn't he even think about this problem. You must be waiting so long outside huh?" He asked you while giving you his pity look that you thought really cute!  (I don't know how to describe it XD) .

 

You just nodded your head and gulp. He smile at you but you just give him your blank face as usual. "Come on! Lets meet your uncle and by the way, Lee Joon OPPA imnida" He introduced himself.

 

You bowed. "______ imnida." He smiled again and grab your wrist. He brought you to the recording room where MBLAQ is. Your eyes widened in shock.

 

Your POV:

He brought me to the recording room where MBLAQ is. My eyes are going to pop out soon if this continue!! I just hope I didn't have to meet other groups. I bowed when I realised how awkward the situation is right now. Particularly, MBAQ and even the workers are staring at me or more like showing me their shock faces.

 

"Hyung!! Didn't I tell you not to bring your girlfriend to our studio!" whined the maknae, Mir.

 

What!!? Me? His girlfriend? How I wish *.*

 

"Yah! How I wish she's my girlfriend before I get kill by Rain sunbaenim" Lee Joon smacked Mir's head.

 

Wait!! He wish I'm his girlfriend!!!? *.*

 

"So.. She's Rain sunbaenim's niece?" Asked Thunder in confuse.

 

G.O smack Thunder's head and that made me laugh really hard. Thunder is so innocent.

 

"Waah! You're smiling!!" Exclaim Lee Joon whom next to me. He seems 'happy' ever since we met a few minutes ago.

 

"Yah! Why did you brought her here. Rain sunbaenim is in the dance room." as expected from the Yang Leader. Seungho is so charismatic even though he got that panda eyes! My heart is going to malfunction soon~

 

 Rain's POV:

Where the hell is my niece. Didn't mom said that she will arrive at 3pm? Its already 4pm. Wait… Don't tell me… Aish! I forgot that she can't go inside the building.

 

I was particularly running for my life toward the front door of the building. Many fans shriek upon seeing me. How am I suppose to find her!!?

 


 

*BOW* Sorry for not updating. My exam is still going on. MIANHAE! Love you guys <3 

What group do you want to meet first? Infinite? Exo? or maybe solo artist? Comment ^^