V2 Late valentine chocolates

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

Be yourself, everyone is not available.


 

You arrived at the apartment at 9pm. After opening the door a little, you can see that your uncle is already waiting for you in the living room. You quietly close the door and tip-toeing to your room. UNFORTUNATELY, your uncle notices you. "Ehem!" Rain clears his throat. You give him a sly smile and lower your head in defeat. Sitting next to him with grumpy look, you ask him a "yes?" He eyes you deeply. "Samchu~ You told me I can go but be back before 10pm" You remind him. He sighs. "Arasao! I'm not mad about that" You gulp.

 

'Please don’t tell me that he saw me with a guy. Jebal!!' You beg earnestly in your mind.

 

"Where is my chocolate?" He shows you his hand. You give him the '-.-' look. You sigh and pull out a pink ribbon chocolate. "There" You give it to him. "woah~ My niece is so awesome!!" He beams and hugs you. You smile. Then suddenly he let go with a frown, turning back into a father like.

 

"Now go to sleep" You sigh and go to your room. Before closing the door, "Gomawo!" You can hear he said. You smile again and shake your head at how childish your uncle can be.


 


 

The next day.

Your POV:

I bring a lot of chocolates today to give IU, L.joe and also Zelo. Yes, It is a late valentine chocolate. I walk along the hallway only to find some girls are still giving chocolates to boys. I walk toward Zelo who is surrounded by a sea of girls. I wave at him to attract his attention. Luckily, he sees it. He go toward me and said "hi" happily, making all the girls squeal. I giggle and give him his chocolate.

 

"A late valentine chocolate"  I said. He beam and grab the box from me. "Woah!! Gomawo ______!! I was waiting for this" he smile. You smile back. The girls around him are getting jealous that they particularly pull him away from me. I giggle and bid him goodbye. He pout like a little kid which make me laugh.

 

After that, I go to my class where as usual, L.joe wait for me. I bow to him and he bow back. There are less girls now surrounding him. I quickly pull out a box of chocolate and give it to him. "Happy Valentine! It's a late valentine chocolate" I beam and smile. I think he was shock? "Go-gomawo" He smile back while taking the chocolate from me.

 

I feel like there's something that he want to say buy hesitating. I was going to bow at him before he speak. "Do you want frees ticket for our comeback stage? I mean for Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo. Do you want?" I'm speechless. Of course I want!! Kyah!! Need to calm down myself. There are nuest, bap, vixx, speed, shinee's comeback in the line so YES.

 

"Yes!" I beam. He nods his head and I thank him. "Good luck for your comeback!" I said. He smile and said thanks. I smile back. The bell ring, signaling it was time for classes. I excuse myself. But before I go he grab my wrist and hug me 0.0

 

"Thank you, It's really precious to me" He whispers to me. He then let go and went to his class. While I'm standing there shock at what just happened. "_______-ah, we must get to class" Zelo pull my hand to the class and I snap back to reality.

 

Lunch come. I'm still sitting on my chair, thinking about the situation that happened. Why did he hug me? I shrug the thought off and bring out my lunch box which was prepared by my uncle. I was going to eat when suddenly Zelo pops out of no where. "Can I eat with you?" I raise an eyebrow. "Sure" I smile after a little silent.

 

and yes, I already gave IU her chocolates.


 


 

More than you know, someone is watching the two of you eat together and is getting jealous. 

 


Hello everyone ^^ Have you watch Teen Top - Miss Right mv yet? It's Daebak!! :D