Kris's decision

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

It is not enough to have a good mind; The main thing is to use it well.


Your POV:

I walked to the living room. It's been a year now I'm in Korea. Nothing new happens and there is no news about the emcee thingy either. Maybe samchu cancelled it or I failed the audition. It doesn't  matter anyway. Not that I was hoping to get in.

 

I let my body fell to a soft sofa that my uncle just bought and the television. Switching the channels to search for a suitable program to watch. After a few clicks, I decided to watch running man. Yes, I am a biggest fan of it. How I wish I could be on it. I already watched the episode at which my samchu was on. It was hilarious! Especially since he was partnered with Kwangsoo. And of course,  I always about it.

 

Teentop! We gonna rock it top it…. !

 

Before even my ringtone finished, I picked up my phone and slide the screen.

 

"Helo, yes Kris?"

 

"Hm… I was wondering if we could meet?"

 

I was hesitating for a while since Samchu advised me not to go anywhere without Saisji around. That boy always went out nowadays so basically, I cannot go.

 

"I don't know. Saisji is not here-"

 

"It's urgent! Ehm! I will take responsibility."

 

I was silent for a moment as I was still thinking.

 

"______? Are you there? I promise. Please, I- I- beg you"

 

With that I finally agreed with him. We promised to meet at Hangnam River at 7pm. Since Saisji and Samchu are not here, it easier for me to go out. In other words, no need to sneak out. I just hope they would not be home before 10pm. Along the way, I encountered a fish cake stall and bought two of it.

 

I sat on the bench at the side of the river. I wonder if he's already here.

 

"_______!" I saw a tall figure waving at me and automatically, I knew who it was. "Kris!" I stood up and approached him. He apologised for being late and I just shrugged it off. "Let walk around shall we?" He suggested. I nodded my head.

 

As we walk, we stay silent until he started the conversation. "______" He stopped from his track and so I was too. I look up curiously to meet his eyes. He breathed in trying to calm his nerves. "I decided to leave EXO"

 

I stop breathing, surprised by what he said. He laugh dryly. "I can't stand it anymore" After a moment of silent, I breathed in and look away from his eyes. "If that's your decision, then just be it" I said lowly but loud enough for him to hear.

 

"Are they going to understand me as you do?" With that question, I look up at him. "You haven't told them yet??" I was surprised that my voice was high pitched. He smiled seeing my reaction and unexpectedly cupped my face with his two warmed hands. "You're too cute" He gave me a very warm smile. My forehead wrinkles feeling confused.

 

He sighed and let my cheeks go. "I-…. I.." I know he was struggling right now. And so, without thinking, I cupped his cheeks with my two hands. His eyes widen shocked. "Do what you think is the best for you" I advised and smiled.

 

"Thank you ______" He unexpectedly hugged me. I froze on the spot. The hug last long enough until….

 

"_____? Is that you?" That voice! Saisji! I pushed Kris away and meet eyes with an angry Saisji. He looked at Kris or more like a glare. "What are you doing here with HIM?" He looked at me and then at Kris. "She-" "I don't ask you!" Saisji shouted at Kris.

 

"Saisji, we were just talking about some stuffs." I said hoping that he would not asked anymore question. "Talking huh!? I just saw you two hugging each other. Now, explain that to me." He demanded. My words got stuck as I knew there is no explanation for that.

 

"I hug her" Kris said answering his question. I look at Saisji. "Well, that explain EVERYTHING" Saisji said sarcastically and rolled his eyes once. I was going to talk back but Kris beats me to it. "Is it wrong to hug her?? Or you have feelings for her?" I looked at Kris, shocked by his question. Did he just asked Saisji that question 0.0

 

"If I do, do you?" This time Saisji asked the same question. I looked at Kris, half of me wanted him to say yes but the other half was hoping for him not to tell me. "You already knew the answer" Kris smirked at Saisji. Then, both of them did a glaring contest. I looked at Saisji and then Kris.

 

It was really awkward so I decided to break it. "Ehm!"  I cleared my throat. "I guess it's time for me to go home" I looked at Kris, hoping that he would understand. "You mean US" Saisji interrupted. "Oh.. Yeah" I sais emotionless while looking at Kris who was just standing still without a word while looking sadly at me.

 

"Come on let go!" Saisji dragged me far away from Kris without sparing a second for me to say goodbye. OMG! I am so DOOM!!!!! Samchu and this grandpa are going to kill me once I step inside the house. 


Double update!!! ^^ Btw have you guys watch Winner mvs yet??? It was daebak!!! I might include them into this story soon~~~