Summer 2

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Do not worry about why everyone is talking about you, or looking at you. Be free, live life how you want to live your life.


 

Sunggyu is currently trying to persuade you to forgive him. He knew the idea was bad but he still did it anyway. He read it in a magazine about it and how it will work perfectly in the summer but as it said "dream is different from reality". He sighs for the umpteenth times while Zelo is giggling watching him. "hyung, you shouldn't do that!" Zelo scolds Sunggyu jokingly. "Ara ara!" Sunggyu pouts and look at you with puppy eyes.

 

You glare at him and roll your eyes while trying to hold your laughter. You knew he was sincere but you need to punish him. You leave the two of them to go to the beach and lay yourself on the sand facing the sunlight trying to dry your clothes. when suddenly "yah! don't you know you can get sunburn if you lay like that!" Grandpa Saisji appear and blocks the sunlight. "I'm trying to dry my clothes here! go away~!" You narrow your eyes to him and look angrily.

 

Saisji walk away leaving you dumbfounded. You silently curse him and lay back again closing your eyes, when suddenly a shadow block the sunlight again. "Yah! Saisji! didn't I tell-" As you open your eyes, the person is not Saisji but Kris. 'Great! another one' You thought. He hand you something and left. "Weird guy" You mutter. You look down on your hand, it's a sunblock cream. "Do i need to use it or something?" You mumble by yourself.

 

"Yes" A voice startle you. You didn't knew someone is possible to hear it. You look up and see Saisji. 'of course, Saisji can do everything' You mock him. " You better use it! and how did you get that anyway? I was going to give you mine" He eyes the sunblock cream intensely that you think it can cut through the cream. "oh! Kris give it to me. He was so weird just now. He just came, gave this to me and left without words!" You explain it to him as if it was a huge major problem.

 


 

"Zelo! What are you doing!?" Sunggyu nags him again. Zelo is acting weird and creepy. He was practically trying to climb the coconut tree but failed. He said that he wanted to see the whole beach. and now He's trying to persuade a little girl to make him a sand castle.  "Pwus~~~ Make oppa a castle" He pouts to the kid while the kid is busy making her own sand castle. "Yah seriously!" Sunggyu smacks his head. "whut~ there's nothing wrong asking a little girl and plus I want to give the sand castle to ______. She like something like this!" Zelo beams and immediately something pops out of Sunggyu's mind. "little girl~~ oppa will buy you lots of ice cream!" Sunggyu starts to persuade the girl to make him sand castle.

 

"really oppa!" The little girl beams. Sunggyu nods his head and smirk at Zelo indicating he wins. "but I'm the first one asking you" Zelo pouts to the little girl. "You're creepy oppa" The little girl hide behind Sunggyu. Sunggyu laughs watching the irritated Zelo. Zelo pouts and walk away going towards you while Sunggyu stays there making a sand castle with the little girl.

 


 

Sorry guys for the delay *bows* 

Btw do point out if there is wrong words or grammar because I need it to improve my english :) Fighting!!!