World problem

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Warning: Short and unedited chapter ahead~~ 


The news of Kris leaving EXO became a hot topic all over the world. There were fans waiting outside SM's building protesting that Sm should do something about it. EXO members unfollowed Kris on instagram and some of the members kept on posting some random status about their frustration.

 

_____ watched the news and sighed. She felt pity towards Kris. That boy suffered so much that he could no longer handle it. "I wonder where is he now" She muttered, loud enough for Saisji to hear. He just came home from a photo shoot and he does not like hearing that words. It made him think that she cared too much for Kris.

 

"Why the long face???" Saisji sat next to ____. She just stared him for a long time, wondering if she should tell him about it or not. "It's about Kris isn't it?" Saisji sighed and continued. "Why are you even cared about him?" Now, he sounded more frustrated than before.

 

She looked at him with angered. "Because he IS my FRIEND." Saisji just did not understand it because he thinks that girl and boy cannot be friend. He already experienced it billion of times. Most girls befriended with him were in the end fell in love with him. Here she was, talking about this topic as if it just normal for her.

 

"If you don't appreciate my friendship with him then I don't care." She added. "I care, girl and boy cannot be friend. You'll-" "What? Fall in love with him?? Pst! Saisji or should I say grandpa. F Y I, I already have someone in my heart and that person is not my friend. And one more thing, why are you so protective than my own samchu? Is not that you have feelings for me. And oh yeah! Guess what?" Saisji looked at her, surprised. "You're my friend too and I don't have any feelings for you or you have any feelings for me" With that, she stormed to her room and locked it.

 

"Spurting that words as if you know my feelings" Saisji muttered sadly.

 

That night, _____ just could not sleep. She felt guilty about what just happened today and determined to apologise to Saisji tomorrow.

 

The next day~~~

Saisji woke up smelling a very delicious aroma. Automatically, his stomach growled. He immediately went to the kitchen to check.

 

"Uncle, what-" He stopped upon seeing ______ who was diligently cooking for breakfast. He smiled seeing the look of her face. "Hey~" She look at Saisji with a surprised expression. She never thought that he would woke up this early. Saisji stared at the foods on the table with a curious face. "Ehmm… I decided to cook some today.. And - and" She cursed herself for stuttering. Saisji smiled seeing her like this.

 

"It's okay. I forgave you already." She stared at him like he had a second head. "I know you will feel guilty yesterday" He smirked. _____'s face flushed red. "Sorry, I really-" "I told you it's fine. No hurt feelings" He smiled satisfied. "Thanks" She put the rest of the foods on the table and invited him to eat.

 

It was silent for a moment. Saisji decided to break it. "So how's Kris???" You choked hearing his question and he hate himself for that too. Out of all question, why did he chose that? He thought, regretting his decision. "I don't know… I can’t contact him but I hope he's alright" It was silent again after that.

 

Both of them did not know, how could they be this awkward. Usually they would bickered with each other even after fighting. "So" Both of them started together. "You first!" Again, they said it at the same time. They laughed together at their silliness.

 

"What did I missed?" Rain interrupted suddenly and sat on the chair across them with wide smile on his face. Somehow, that smile crept ______. She knew that her uncle wanted something from her. Before she could even said a word, Saisji beat her to it. "So what do you want from her this time??" Rain laughed loudly.

 

Seeing none of them laugh along, he stopped and cleared his throat. "Guess what? My cute niece will be a model for a-" "What!!!!!" They both shouted at the same time.


Your comment is really appreciatable ^^