summer 1

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

If you want to do something, you need to WAKE UP first.


 Your POV.

Today is summer  which mean no school~~. After showering, I go to the living room only to be greet by my new grandpa who is none other than Saisji. "Morning~ Sunshine" He starts calling me by that name not too long ago but I just let him be. It's not worth to fight for. At least he gave me a nice nickname.

 

"Morning grandpa" I glare at him and go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. "So! Want to go with me to a beach?" Saisji shouts. For awhile, I think it will be a good idea but then, no one ever knew what he will do to me. Maybe it's a trap or- "I'm inviting Zelo with me and some other Ulzzang" Okay, I'm in! "Alright! I'll come" I answer him happily. It's been awhile since I play with Zelo as he have so many schedules.


 

No one's POV:

They have arrived at the beach. There are so many people. "Hey ______! Long time no see!" Zelo runs towards you and back hug you. "Zelo! Yeah, it's been awhile" You smile widely. In the other hand, Saisji watches the two of you talking actively. He smiles seeing you happy. "Hey Saisji!" Chihoon approaches him. "Hey bro! What's up?" Saisji smile to the older boy and they high-five each other.

 

"I'm staying at my grandma house and it's suffocating! My mom said that's my punishment. How about you?" Chihoon nudges him. "Me? I'm staying at my father's friend's house. You know, THE RAIN, he's awesome. Oh and also, his niece. She's o-okay" Saisji smiles while thinking about you. "I smell love~~~~~" Chihoon teases him. "Yah! It's not! She's like a dongsaeng to me" He throws the sand to Chihoon while giving him a glare.

 

"Whatever bro, your girl is coming" He laughs and a punch have landed to his face. "Yah!-" "Saisji!" You call him. "Y-yes?" He stutters. "Can I go with Zelo to that side?" You ask him since your uncle already lectured you to tell Saisji if you want to go anywhere. Saisji give you a stern look. While you give him a pair of pleading eyes.

 

Then Zelo come to help you. "Hyung! Justthis time please~" He pouts a little too much that make you and Saisji laugh. "Araso~! Just be careful, aight?" Saisji give him a joking glare. "No worries, she'll be fine with me. I AM THE GREATEST ZELO after all" You look at him weirdly while Saisji just sighs. Both of you don't know why you guys are still friend with him.

 

"Come on ____, lets go!" Zelo grabs your wrist and pulls you. Sometimes, you just don't understand him. "Look at that! Someone is selling icecreams!!!!!" Zelo runs to the seller and buys 2 vanilla icecreams and runs back to you. You giggle while watching him. Suddenly, you feel a cold water on your skin. Someone accidently splash his drinks at you. "Im so sorry! It's my fault. Let me buy you another clothe" said the masked guy. You look carefully at the guy and your eyes widen.

 

"Sunggyu-ssi!!!" You shout in disbelief.  He gives you his eyes smile. In return, you giggle seeing his very small eyes. "Annyeong ______-ah" He happily waves at you even though you guys are not that far away from each other. You eyed him intensely, doubting about 'accidently' spilled his drink. "Did you or did you not accidently spilled your drink?" You question him while narrowing your eyes.

 


I'm sorry if you think this chapter is boring T.T I delete and write the chapter again and again, but I just can't come out with a better chapter... I feel hopeless. I'm so sorry guys *bows* plus I don't know how it feel to have summer since its summer all the time in my country. I try to update the next chapter as soon as possible that is if you guys still want to continue reading this...