My uncle's unknown mission part 1

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

Make your day happy! Eat coco-crunch! ^^V



 

It is lunch time. You are searching for Zelo who is no where to be found. "L.joe-sshi!" You run to him and bow. "Have you seen Zelo?" L.joe looks at you weirdly. "Why are you searching for him?" You rub the back of your head sheepishly. "I think I did something wrong that make him sad. He said he have so many enemies. But I don’t know what he mean though"

 

"Ah~ Let search together then" L.joe volunteers himself. "Okay! Let make him happy again" You beam that makes L.joe's heart flutters. "A--a-raso" He stutters. You giggle and start searching again.

 

"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" L.joe mentally slaps his face.

 

You look at him weirdly. "Is there something wrong? I'm not forcing you to help" "Ani! I'll help" He smile at you. You nod your head. "Let start at the swimming pool" He suggest. You stop from your track. "This school has a swimming pool!!?" You ask shock. "Ah.. Yes?" "Chincha!!? Daebak!" You excitedly shout.

 

"_______?" Zelo suddenly appears in front the two of you. "Zelo-ah!" You approach him and smile. "Lets go out together after school" You invite him making L.joe's heart crush into million of pieces. "Chincha!? Just the two of us?" He beams.

 

"with L.joe too" With that answer, Zelo's smile face turn into frown and L.joe's sad face turn into a smile.  "But I need to ask permission though, I forgot." "Don’t worry I'll persuade Junho Hyung" L.joe said eagerly. "Junho hyung? Isn't it suppose to be Lee Joon hyung?" Zelo ask confusedly.

 

At that question, you start to panic. 'Why does they have to lie!?' You mentally face palm.

 

"Ah…" "Excuse me" someone interrupts. "Annyeonghaseyo" He bows. All of you bow back. 'Thank goodness!' You sigh in relief. "May I help you?" You ask the masked man. 'Why does everyone is wearing mask?' You thought.

 

"Hmmm… I'm searching for _______. She's my cousin. Have you seen her?" You are shock by his statement. "Are you sure that you're her cousin?" L.joe narrows his eyes to the masked man. "Yes" The masked man said confidently. "Nope, we haven't seen her." Zelo said with his poker face. I nudge him to shut up. "Actually, I'm _____" You confess while eyeing him.

 

"Really? Thank god I found you, otherwise your uncle might kill me. He told me to pick you up now. He has something for you to do" Zelo and L.joe look at you in confused. "Yeah sure!" You cling your hand around the masked man's arm. "er.. Sorry guys, I have to go" You excused yourself quickly and drag the masked man to the parking lot.

 

"So! What did my uncle have for me?" You ask the masked man while sighing in relief that you had successfully escape them. He just shrugs and beckons you to follow him. He hails a taxi and push you inside. You struggle at first but eventually you give up since you're curious what will happen next. He shuts the door and tells something to the taxi driver.



 

I'm sorry guys for not updating T.T My idea is decreasing day by day.. sorry *bows* AND sorry for the boring chapter.. Anyway, you can request any idols/actress/ulzzang/actor/singer that you want me to write. Thank You for reading! Ni Men Shi Wo De Peng You! (All of you are my friends) ^^ <3 Learning mandarin from my CCA :D