With Kris

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

 

You are better just the way you are.


 

Kris's POV:

"I mean where is my lovely rice?" Rain sunbaenim said. I roll my eyes hearing that because I clearly heard 'My lovely niece'. This girl is his niece, no doubt about it. She has the same smile. Should I play around first? I smirk.

 

"Huh? Rice?" Tao blankly said. I sigh and move a step forward. "Yup, rice. Had you saw it?" Rain Sunbaenim said calmly. I shake my head and then I have this crazy idea. I run toward the girl and grab her wrist. I pull her out of the room and run away successfully with my car.

 

No one's POV:

You are now inside Kris's car. Silent fills the atmosphere and no one dare to talk until.. "So, Rain sunbaenim  is your uncle huh?" Kris stop the car abruptly and look at you with an eyebrow raises.

 

You try not to stare at his beautiful overwhelmed eyes but to no avail. He sighs and smirk. "I'm handsome right?" You blush and look away. In the other hand, Kris stare at you with curiousity  and wanting to know more about you.

 

"Want to spend New Year with me? It's 2 hours till new year so wanna go, - out with me." He reluctantly asks you as he don't know why he had said that. It was like asking you on date. "Sure! Who knows, maybe we can become best buddies?" You shrug and smile a little.

 

Kris smiles back and drives off. He brings you to the Hangnam river. The two of you talk about random things and laugh with each other. The next thing the two of you realise, there are 30 minutes left before  new year.


 


 

"Yah! All of you, where is Kris? You guys better find my niece before new year!" Rain glares at all of Exo. Exo salutes and scurry run to find Kris.

 

"Do you think hyung is at the dorm?" Sehun blankly make a conclusion. "Yah! Do you think he will brings a girl to our dorm! Our fans might kill her." Kai gives him a just-shut-up look.  "How about we just go to Hangnam river and have fun!" Chanyeol beams and is getting excited. "I guess.. We can?" Suho shrugs and drive the van to Hangnam River.


 


 

"Wah~ Can't believe new year is in 20 minutes!" You beams and smile widely. "I know right! And I can't wait for my comeback. What about you?" Kris look at you with anticipation. "For me, I can't wait to go to school! I hope I make many friends!" You stare at the dark sky and smile. Kris stares at you and smile.

 

"How old are you?" Kris suddenly asks. "I'm 16, will be 17 next year!" "That’s great!" Then it's silent again. Until someone shouts kris's name.

 

"Kris hyung!!! I can't believe you guys are on a date!!" Chanyeol runs to Kris and raises an eyebrow. "W-wwhat!? We're not on date" You defend yourself and blush. 'How I wish it's real' You thought.


 


 

"I'm so sad~. My niece is not here" Rain slump on his seat at the party, next to Mblaq members. "Where is she anyway?" LeeJoon asks curiously. "Kris kidnapped her." Rain scoffs and drinks some beers. "What!!? Kris kidnapped her!!?" G.O panics. "Eh hyung~ Don't joke around. Why would Kris kidnapped her?" Seungho laughs and shrugs it off. "Don't know. Maybe because he want to die tomorrow." Rain glares at the leader and immediately, Seungho zips his mouth.