He's a pain!

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Row like kings, lay low like clowns.


 

"AHHHHHHHH!" You scream and kick him out of your bed. He fall to the floor with a thud. "Yah! What is it!?" Saisji asks in annoyance while rubbing his still sleepy eyes. "You answer me! What are you doing sleeping on MY bed!?" You try to hold your anger by breathing in and out. "I told you that we will share a room together yesterday, didn't I?"  He stands up and lays on your bed again, getting ready to sleep. "I know but that doesn't mean we will be sharing a bed!" You shout and kick him again. He sighs and go out of the room, continuing his sleep on the couch. You take your pillow and press it again your face while screaming in anger.

 

Today is Saturday which mean no school. You take your phone and text Zelo.

 

To: Jellobot

Zelo! Whats up? Are you busy? Wanna go out? I'm bored and piss here *pout*

 

After a few seconds, you got a reply from Zelo.

 

From: Jellobot

The ceiling looks beautiful today~ hehe :p I'm busy thinking about you so yeah I wanna go out ;) but if you're piss, I think we should go out another time.

 

You pout by the last sentence.

 

To: Jellobot

Don't blame me! Saisji is the one who piss me! He's really annoying :@

 

You click the send button until you realised what you had done. "OMO! What have I done! Andwae!!!" Your phone beep and an incoming call from Zelo is seen. You gulp and click the green button.

 

WHO'S SAISJI!!!!!?

*silent*

YAH! WHERE IS HE?

*silent*

YAH!

*giggle*

I heard that!

*scoff*

heard that too!

Ara ara, waegurae?
You ask me WAEGURAE! The guy! Where is he? I'm gonna punch him.

How I wish I can let you but seriously, he's the son of QQ entertainment company's ceo.

Don't care!

 

"Who are you talking too?" Saisji suddenly appeared beside you. You hide your phone behind you. "Nothing~ Just my friend" He raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure? Because I seriously heard a guy voice. Is he L.joe?? I told you not-" "I know okay! He's not L.joe. He's Jellobot." You giggle when you call him that. "Zelo from b.a.p" He eyed you. "How did you know?" You glare at him. He shrugs and lay on the bed then close his eyes. You scoff and continue talking with Zelo.

 

Sorry, someone interrupt me.

Is he that Saisji guy?

Yup, *whisper: I hate him*

*Saisji: Yeobo! Who are you talking to? Lets continue our kiss*

Kiss?

Zelo! It's not what you think! He's messing with me!

 

You cover the phone speaker. "Yah! Are you insane!" You walk toward him with a very furious face. He smirks and pulls you on the bed. Now, he is on top of you. "Y-Yah! What are you-" "Sorry Zelo-sshi, we have some business to do" He ends the call and throws the phone away to the side of the bed. You struggle to escape. He make his face a little closer toward yours and smirk. "You know-" "I don't know and don’t want to know!" You shout a little bit scared.

 

He sighs and kiss your forehead and then let you go. You stare at him in confused. "Just don't piss me off again" He then walks out of the room leaving a confused girl.

 

 


 

Saisji's POV:

I walk out of the room and sit on the couch. What's wrong with me? I feel so piss all of the sudden. I can't be jealous of that Zelo guy. I switch on the TV but  instead of watching movie, movie is the one which watch me. I sigh and continue my thought. I started to think about yesterday night.

 

FLASHBACK

She was sleeping in my embrace so I moved her to her bed.  Seeing her sleeping figure was really a nice view. I decided to watch her sleep so I laid myself next to her. I suddenly had the urged to touch her face and so I did it. Her skin was soft even though there were some small pimples on her face. Then my eyes traced onto her kissable lip. I restrained myself from kissing her which ended up kissing her forehead instead. Eventually I fell asleep next to her after a long hours of staring her face.

 


Have you guys watch C-CLOWN - SHAKING HEART MV yet? I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! >.< especially Kangjun *.*