Rain's new side

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

If you want something, work hard for it.

 


 

"Let me show you the dance room!!" invited Mir happily and hyperily to you. The other MBLAQ members just shook their heads in embarrassment.

 

'Mir is so hyper!' you thought while trying not to laugh.

 

He led you to the dance room. It was not that big and not that small either. The room was surrounded by mirrors. You were in awe that your mouth was wide open. Mir giggle upon seeing your reaction.

 

"Never been to a dance room before?" He suddenly reproach you. You nodded your head. He smile and then sit down. He gestured you to sit next to him so you did what he told. It was an awkward silent but then Lee Joon barged in with his loud voice.

 

"Yah! Maknae!!! No time for seducing. We have to start now," Lee Joon said and dragged Mir out of the room. Before they completely disappeared, "Just wait for Rain sunbaenim here okay?" Lee Joon said just to make it clear. "And don't wander around you might get lost" Added Mir. You chuckle when you heard him said that.

 

'Never knew that Mir sometimes act like a dad too' You thought.

 

Rain's POV:

Where is she!!!? I'm dead if she's not here today. I think Mom will kill me T.T

 

Right now, I was running to the studio room seeking for help from MBLAQ.

 

I barged in to the studio and shouted in between my gasp. "Help.. Me- find- my niece!!!"

 

MBLAQ  was looking at me ready to laugh. I can tell they were holding their laughter.

 

Seungho approach me. "She's in the dance room hyung. We tell her that you're waiting for her in the dance room" He said while trying to hold his laughter.

 

"Aish! Why didn't you tell me earlier!" I run to the dance room only to found out a girl. Maybe in her teens. I sighed in relief then check my hair and steady my breathing.

 

"Annyeong!" I greeted while put on a smile. She turn around to face me.

--

"HAHAHAHAHAHA first time seeing hyung like that!" Mir was laughing his out. "I- Know- right-" added Lee Joon.

 

"Yah! Be quiet! Hyung might hear you guys but… It is funny though" Seungho then laugh along with them. "Did you see hyung hair! It was disaster!" added Mir. "I know!!" Thunder agreed while laughing really hard.

 


 

Which group do you want to meet first? Exo? BlockB? Nu'est?