L.joe's story

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Remember! You were a that won. So you can do it! 


Teentop's SHOW:

 

"So TeenTop, Do you guys have girlfriends?" MC Jaesuk jokingly asked. "Nope!" TeenTop shouted together except for L.joe who seems to be thinking. "Chincha? Seem like L.joe is thinking about it?" Jaesuk teasingly gave L.joe a wink and mouth 'I know'. L.joe just laughed and the other members were all look at L.joe with wide eyes. 'Is L.joe going to confess his feeling?' They all thought the same. "Aniyo~ I was just wondering if I you mean by girlfriend is my fans." L.joe laughed but in his head was all about that particular girl.

 

 

"L.joe! L.joe" ______ was waving her hands in front of his face when she noticed that L.joe was spacing out. "D-deh?" L.joe finally back to reality. _____ sigh and pat his back. "You know, if you have problem, you should tell me! Did your fans hurt you physically or mentally? Saisji said fans can be really dangerous." ______ asked worriedly but L.joe felt hopeless when she mentioned 'Saisji'. 'What's good about that guy?' He thought. "Tell me, do you or do you not have a problem?" She asked L.joe again now with a very serious gaze.

 

For a moment, he just wanted to confess but his pride beat to it. "I think my grades are getting bad" He sighed feeling so disappointed with himself. At least for now, let just keep his feeling a secret. "Seriously L.joe? You're looking at someone who's almost a genius right now. Why don't you ask for help?" She nudged L.joe teasingly.

 

"Huahahaah!!!! " From behind where they were sitting, Zelo laughed uncontrollably after hearing what the girl just said. ______ just looked at him with a 'wth' face while L.joe just rolled his eyes once. "Did you just said almost a GENIUS!? That was so funny!" He shout out loud and then continued to laugh again. L.joe smacked his head making she laugh.

 

"Oww~~ That hurt hyung!!!" Zelo cried and pouted. Both of them laughed seeing the epic fail cute expression. "What the heck Zelo!" IU shouted while giving him a 'are you serious?' look. All of them laughed at IU who was right now really clueless. IU just pouted and then look at you while grinning.

 

"SO~~~ Who is the guy that just drop you from school???" She look at ______ with anticipation. "He's just a random guy who live at my house. Apparently, my uncle's boss is his father." ______ just shrugged it off like it was a normal thing while the others look at her with their mouth open. "YOU TWO LIVE TOGETHER?! At the same house? Same room?" IU started to bombarded some random question to the poor girl. "err… Not same room" L.joe face darkened. "No wonder they are really close" He muttered to himself. "Sorry what?" _____ looked at him in confused.

 

"Nothing, we should go now, the bell will ring in just a few minutes" He changed the subject while smiling sheepishly. "o-Kay" With that the 3 of them walked to their classes. 


Finally~~ I know you guys were waiting for so long *pout* Im sorry! *Allow any dangerous weapon to be thrown at me*