Uncle!

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

You can't change the past but you can change the future.


 

"Annyeong!!" Someone greet me. I know that voice.

 

I turned my head only to see THE WORLD STAR RAIN. My eyes widened and my nervousness conquered my body. I tried to greet back but my tongue stuck. I want to bow but my body couldn't move. This angel, standing in front of me, is really my uncle. His smile can capture any girls' heart. I gulp and snapped back to reality.

 

I slowly let my body bend to bow and he chuckle upon seeing my awkwardness. Feeling really shy, I blush. He approached me, as if I'm really close with him. I blushed really hard but it feels really wrong. He's my uncle. I shouldn't be like this.

 

After I build up my courage, I smiled at him as if we're close and he stop about centimeters  from me. He was staring at me which make me stop from smiling.

 

"We have similar smile" He said while putting on a smile. He then pat my head. The world seem stop for the two of us until…

 

"Hyung!!!!!" Someone shout. He then look behind him only to see Mblaq. I can tell he was irritated. I chuckle upon seeing his look. Mir approached me and grab my wrist.

 

"lets have some fun!" He shouted as if we're close.

 

No one POV

Rain smacked Mir's head and glared at him. "yah! Don't touch my niece" He warned MBLAQ. They just gulp while you just standing there trying to hold your laughter. "and you, young girl, don't let them touch you and if they touch you, even a single hair of yours, tell me" He seriously said.

 

You gulp and reluctantly nod your head. Rain then transform back into an angel, smiled and hug you. "Have fun. I have to do some business. See you at home" He said while wearing that angel smile of his.

 

You just nod your head again and smile. As Rain already out of your sight. You sighed in relief, so as MBLAQ. "Samchu is really scary" You said. MBLAQ nod their head continuously.

 

"So… want to go somewhere? I mean in this building? Rain hyung will throw a tantrum if he knows we bring you somewhere else" stated Lee Joon  while giving you his cute smile. Again, your surroundings stop as if there are only the two of you until…

 

"______-ah! How about we go to the recording room?" Mir said, interrupting your thought. You smile face immediately turn into a frown. "Hmm.. I think I want to go home…" You honestly speak. You didn’t want Mir pop out of no where again and interrupting your 'moments'

 

Lee Joon nodded in agreement. "She need to rest. Maybe we could go tomorrow Mireu" Lee Joon supported you. "Arasso" Mir sadly answered back. You beam, "I'll see you tomorrow okay, Mir- oppa?"

 

Upon hearing you call him oppa, Mir suddenly brightened up and nodded happily. "Aigoo~" G.O said while shaking his head. You chuckle seeing the grandpa G.O. You never knew they act like this.

 

"Let me send you to Hyung's condominium then," Offered Seungho to you. You nodded in agreement. "I want to go too!!" whine Thunder. "Nado!!!" shouted G.O, Mir and Lee Joon together. You chuckle upon seeing it.

 

-

 

"Bye! See you later saengie" bid Seungho to you. You nodded and flashed him a quick smile.

 

 "Take care _____-ah" added Thunder. You nodded.

 

"Be careful" added G.O. You nodded again.

 

"I hope we see each other frequently" said Mir who earned a smack on his head from Lee Joon. "you shouldn't said that" Lee Joon glared at mir, who's rubbing his head and pouting. You softly laugh.

 

"Don't forget to visit us" Lee Joon added before going. They waved their hands at you before completely disappeared from your sight.


Is it okay I changed the font colour to dark slate grey? or do you want black?