Smart uncle + Infinite scandal

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

You will only know that you love her/him when you let her/him go.


Your POV:
I angrily opened the door and forcefully closed it, throwing my triumphant like that audition was really useless in my opinion but who cares! I will showed that "lovely" uncle how I handled things. I was going to grab a bottle of milk from the refrigerator when I saw a paste-note on the table. I knew automatically it was from my uncle.

 

Dear my lovely niece, I'm writing this note just to inform you that your lovely samchu will be gone for 2 months due to his busy schedule. Saisji will take care of you while I'm gone. He's a good kid so be nice to him. And Oh yeah! Please do anticipate my awesome album which will come out next week. Have fun with Saisji ;)

 

Ps. Don’t do naughty things with him if you know what I mean.

 

"WHAT THE!!!!!!?" I crumbled the note and throw it  into the rubbish bin where it was supposed to belong initially. I sighed and pouted. Guess I'm stuck with grandpa. "Wait! Speaking of him, where is he???" I said out loud.

 

"I'm home babe~~~" I was going to yell at him but my words stucked in between my throat. He looks really different with that goldish-brown hair and not to mention, really hot. OMG! I did not just thought that! "Yah! You were supposed to greet me back" He moved his face closer to mine. I swear that he smell really nice and that wonderful eyes of his. I gulped and lower my head. I bet he knew what's going on now. He smirked and forcefully lift my chin up with his hand. "Are you-- perhaps--- fall for me?" He smirked again. For that split seconds, I almost, ALMOST, said yes. I slapped his hands and glare at him.

 

"Do you think I'll fall for you grandpa! Listen up, you're just too pretty and not to mention really weak for me to fall for you. And one more thing, don't you ever dare to call me babe again like you always did to some of you typical girls!" I turn around and then look at him again, and then turn to leave. I bet he was dumbfounded.

 

Saisji's POV:

"Do you think I'll fall for you grandpa! Listen up, you're just too pretty and not to mention really weak for me to fall for you. And one more thing, don't you ever dare to call me babe again like you always did to some of your typical girls!" She said and then turned her back at me. After that, she turned around again to look at me and smile. I was now more determined to get her. And I thought she fall for me just now.

 

I shook my head in both amused and determined. This girl doesn’t know what was going on now. She just doesn't know how many wolves were trying to get her.


 

No one's POV:

"Yah! Michieseo!?" Sunggyu screamed to his poor dongsaeng who just finished explaining his scandal. "You were dating that Ulzzang girl because she blackmailed you?" The leader was totally shock. "So hyung, what did she blackmailed you about?" Sungjong asked calmly instead acting like what Sunggyu did. "You see…. I was stalking Sunggyu hyung and she caught me. She took a photo of me stalking and I didn't want the whole world to know about that." He surrendered as he looked at his leader with apologetic look. "Bwoya!?" The rest of infinite shouted in unison.

 

Sunggyu gaped at him. "Seriously!? You were stalking me?!? … But why??"  The leader was literally shock since his eyes were much bigger and clearer for s to see. "I was just curious about that girl you always meet. Is she your girlfriend?" By that answer followed by the question, Sunggyu's eyes were even bigger. Now, the whole attentions shifted toward Sunggyu. The rest of the members smirk and some even gave their leader a sly smile, teasing the now poor leader.

 

To be continue....