Punishment

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

maybe i hope too much, or dream too much. but at least i won't give up until i've tried, & i won't regret anything.


 

You wakes up at 8am without knowing that your uncle is at Exo's dorm. Feeling really refresh, you decide to call your uncle. But then, an unknown number calls your first.

 

"Bwoya? Who's number is this?" You talk to yourself.

 

"Hello?"

"_______-ah!!!! Help us!!!!"

"Bwoya? Who's this? And how did you got my number?"

"This is Suho! Your uncle is here right now! Help us!"

"What!!!!? Wait a minute! What's your..."

 

The line is cut off. "..address? Hello? Hello!?" You panic. "Why does samchu have to do this! Argh!!" You ruffle your hair in frustration.

 


 

"Calling my niece huh?" Rain smirks after he grabbed the phone from Suho. Suho gulps. The rest of Exo except D.o , still pretend to sleep, giving all the blame to their poor leader. D.o just gives Suho an apologetic look.

 

"Sunbaenim! I'm sorry and saranghae! <3" Suho bows and make a love with his hands while smiling nervously but to no avail. Rain is still standing with his poker face. "Wake up the others" With that, Rain leave the room towards the living room.

 

Suho quickly wakes up the others, or should I say force them. "Yah! Maknae! Wake up!" Suho pulls the maknae's leg and drags him to the living room. Kai and Chanyeol walked to the living room by themselves while sighing continuously. While the rest were shouted by Suho and D.o.

 

Not long after, well, about 10 minutes, all Exo are now in the living room, facing a lion who is going to explode anytime. "is all of you here?" Rain hollers. Exo wince upon hearing such a strict voice. "Hmm- hmm-" "What!" Rain shouts to the poor maknae.

 

"K-Kris hyung- is nnot hhere" Sehun stutters. Rain walks to Kris's room and pull him by his right ear. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Kris rubs his now-hurt ear.

 

It's silent for awhile, then Rain begins to speak. "Make 100 push ups in front of me, now!" Exo quickly get to their position and start of. After a few minutes, Kai and Tao are the only two left doing their push up casually while the others, well, they kind of laying on the floor lifelessly.

 

"Do you think I'm joking around here?" Rain shouts angrily. Immediately, they all start to push up again. After an hour of suffering, they are already done.

 

"Okay that's all for today. See you tomorrow" Rain smiles at them innocently and left.

 

Suho sighs and tries to get up but his leg is killing him and his arms feel sore. "I can't do it!!!" Sehun whines like a kid. "What does sunbaenim mean by that's all for today!!? I will die before tomorrow!" Chanyeol panics and runs around the room like a maniac.

 

"I think I want to do this everyday" Kai teases them. Tao nods in agreement and received a smack on the head by Lay who is glaring at him. "Do you think sunbaenim will come here everyday?" Luhan asks while hoping for the other members to say no. It's silent for awhile.

 

Kris clears his throat. "I don't think so. Sunbaenim has so many schedule" Kris reassure Luhan while smiling calmly.

 


 

~The next day~

Ding Dong!

 

Suho walks toward the door sleepily and yawns before he grab the knob to open the door. His sleepy face immediately turns to shock face. He rubs his eyes, trying to convince himself that he did not just saw Rain.

 

But he did.

 

Rain casually enters the dorm and plops himself on the couch. Suho look at him bewildered.

 

Kai enters the living room casually while drying his hair with a towel. He sits next to Rain without noticing him. "Kris hyung-" Kai's eyes widen as soon he sees who he was. He immediately stand up and bow. "Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

"Yes, annyeonghaseyo." Rain smirks and sighs. "Why are you sighing sunbae?" D.o asks as he enters the living room. "Particularly because I can't punish you guys everyday since my niece threaten me" Suho, Kai and D.o try to hold their laughter with a smile on their face.

 

"You guys are that happy huh!" Rain glares at all of them. All of them quickly wipe their happy face and gulp while thanking you mentally. 


Do kindly tell me if there are spelling and grammar mistakes ^^ and be noted that english is not my first language. 

The next chapter: 

"What?" You ask him while glaring. "You're just so funny" He continues to laugh. You scoff and walk away from him. "Yah! Wait for me!" Junho walk beside you while apologising continuously.