Idols start to be friend with me.

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

It's okay to struggle, but it's not okay to give up.


 

Your POV:

I feel a hand on my right shoulder. I turn my head behind me only to be greet by L.joe. "Sunbae!" Zelo bows and flashed him a smile. Are they close friend? "Zelo-ah, let her eat with me, neh?" L.joe asks politely. "But sunbae~~ I want to eat lunch with her too" Zelo pouts, that some girls pass by are spazzing over his cuteness.

 

"How about we eat together?" I suggest. The two of them look at me first, and eventually they agree. I walk through the canteen with all the students' eyes on me, mostly girls.

 

"Is she a trainee?"

"Is she going to debut or something?"

"She quiet pretty too. I bet she will look prettier without that glasses"

 

I heard some of them said. Me? A trainee? Puf! I can't sing that well and I'm too nervous when I'm on stage. I sigh while thinking about it. Unfortunately, L.joe and Zelo heard it.

 

"Is there a problem?" Both of them ask me together. I shake my head. They look at each other first and shrug it off. "I want to go to toilet" I mentally slap my face for saying that. My cheeks are burning red. "Okay, let me show you the way~~" Zelo was going to show me the way but my shoulder was again held by L.joe.

 

"Let IU take her." He said. Thank you so much L.joe!! I mentally thank him. "IU-sshii!!!" He shouts while Zelo just pouts and throws an evil glare at him. "Yes!" IU walks toward me. I can't believe that I'm seeing IU now!! AH!!! My feels >.< I'm really a fan of her!

 

"May I help you, president" She giggle while L.joe just glares at her. "Led her to the restroom and don't call me president, I don't like it" wait? President? He's the head of student council here? Omo! Daebak! "Araso shorty!" She put her tongue out playfully. I have to admit, it's very funny that I let a little laughter.

 

"Yah!" L.joe glares at her. Zelo laughs and so am I. "and both of you too" The two of us immediately shut our mouths. "Mian" I apologize. L.joe just laughs at me and pats my head. "It's okay" Sometimes he's weird…

 

At home~

I put my bag and let my body falls on the sofa. "Ah~~ I'm tired" I said to myself. "You're tired?" A voice suddenly asks me. I fall on the floor and immediately my eyes search for the owner's voice. "Hahaha, you're really clumsy"

 

Lee Joon walks toward me with his angelic smile. I think I'm in heaven right now. Then my uncle appear beside him. Immediately, I frown. Lee Joon notices it so he laughs out loud. I sigh. "So ~ How's school? Did Zelo took good care of you?" Pft! No wonder Zelo talked to me. "DID you sent him as my spy?" I tap my foot on the floor waiting for an explanation.

 

"Nope, I'm the one who sent him." Lee Joon casually said and sit on the sofa. What!!!? What is happening here? "w-what?" I manage to let out a word. "Don't worry, I told him that you’re my cousin and the fact that you don't know how to make friends." Okay! This is getting creepy!!! First, Junho told L.joe that I'm his cousin and now, it's Lee Joon -.-'

 

"Hahahaah, you tell me that I'm overprotective! Hah!" My uncle laughs at me. I sigh, why does I have such a childish uncle. "But your uncle is the one who suggested it" Lee Joon confesses. I smirk. "Yah! Didn't I told you not to say that!? Are you rebelling to me now" My uncle shouts like a maniac and I just laugh. I hug my uncle to calm him down. I don’t want to see my bias getting beat up in front of me, do I?

 

"So… what's for dinner?" I said trying to change the subject. While my uncle is particularly strangling Lee Joon.


First Update yay~~~ ^^ Poor Lee Joon XD