There is evil idol

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

It's better you live knowing you're not perfect than pretending to be one.


 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Nu'est imnida!" They all shout in unison. You are amazed how good-lookings and pretty they are that you practically frozen on the spot.

 

"Oh! Who's this girl? Is she our fan?" JR asked MBLAQ as he is curious. "Yah! Respect! This is Rain's sunbaenim niece, ______."JR's eyes widen in shock that make you laugh really hard. "Really!!? Omo! No wonder she look familiar. Her smile is similar to Rain sunbaenim." He gives you his eye smile and you blush.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, _____ imnida" You introduce yourself with respect and fomality. "No need to talk formal to us. You're our friend now. Btw call us oppa okay?" offered Ren who is now placing his hand on your shoulder. You froze.

 

"Yah! Waegurae? [what happen?]" Mir nudges you as he saw your expression changed. Again,  you back to reality as your thoughts were interrupted by Mir. "No-thing" You managed to answer.

 

"Anyway hyungs, we have to go now. We have schedules to kill" Ren excuses themselves and chuckle at his joke. "Araso! Don't forget to call later. We need to discuss something." Lee Joon said while winking at Ren.

 

"Bwoya! Are you man like man?" You asked while giving him your '=.=' look. "What are you talking about? I love woman okay! And for your information, I love woman very very very very much! Thank you" Lee Joon then give you a pinch on your right cheek. You pout and glare at him.

 

Ren giggle upon seeing the two of you 'bickering' and soon joins his other members. They playfully bid you goodbye and flying kiss. You laugh at their doings.

 

Then a voice suddenly interrupt. " Oppa!" A girl clings on Seungho's  arm. You look at her in shock. She is none other than HyunA from 4minute. You don't like her because you sensed she is evil.

 

"Who is this girl?" HyunA asks Seungho rudely. You frown seeing how rude she was. "Yah! Don't be rude!" Mir defends you while giving HyunA a death glare. "Oppa~ Mir just glared at me" HyunA whines to Seungho. Seungho just gave her his disgust look.

 

"Hah! I won!" You shouted mentally. "Stop clinging!" Seungho shouted at her. She pouts and stomp her feet like a child. You try to hold your laugh but unfortunately you couldn't. You laugh out loud while holding your stomach. HyunA stops and glares at you.

 

"Do you think it's funny! Try laughing after I torn your ugly mouth!" She spats to you. You stop from laughing and cover your mouth. "Mian" You apologize to her reluctantly. Mir continues to glare at HyunA. While Lee Joon just shook his head in disagreement. "You know what HyunA" G.O started. HyunA's eyes shine when she notices someone is giving her attention. "You're rudeness make you ugly" G.O spats which make HyunA furious.

 

Mblaq laugh out loud and so are you. "Oppas!" She stomp her feet again like a child while pouting. "Why are you here anyway?" Thunder asks her while glaring at her. "I'm here because I have appointment with After School!" She beams. "Anyway I-"

 

"Time to go" Seungho interrupts her words. "Oppa!" She pouts again. "Our dongsaeng have to go home now so bye" Seungho happily bid her a goodbye. HyunA glares at you and then rolls her eyes before she went off somewhere. Mblaq and you sigh in relief and went home afterwards.

 

Your POV:

I'm right now laying on my bed while playing with my laptop. My uncle went out somewhere while Mblaq got many schedules to kill. I want to look around Seoul which I don't have a chance yet, but I'm scared that I might get lost.

 

Since I have a lot of time to kill, I open my asianfanfics account and update my story. Not many people subscribed it but it's fine. It is my first story anyway. Then I open my twitter account only to receive 'no mention'. I sigh and then open my facebook account. I got no notification. I sigh again and this time I open my roleplay account. I'm roleplaying Jongup from B.A.P. I got many notifications. So I spend my times  replying and texting with other roleplayers. And that's how my day end.


 


 

Do check my other stories too :D

>Is my life already perfect?

>Joseon Best Men FALL for me