White Day

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

When I'm right, no one REMEMBERS. When I'm wrong, no one FORGETS.


 

L.joe's POV:

Today is white day!! I excitedly walk through the hallway and my fans automatically watch my every move. Well, every white day I will chose a random girl to give my candy to, but this year I decided to give it to the one I like. I walk toward her class and place my candy in her drawer. My heart crashed when I saw a neat warped chocolate under her desk too. But still, whoever this person is, I will not back down!

 

I walk out of the class only to be bump by a masked boy. He's tall and slim. "Mian" He apologise. I nod my head and walk away. His voice seem familiar.


 


 

Chanyeol's POV:

I was making my way to her class when I bump into L.joe. I try to make my voice sound less rust and it works! He didn't notice me. Anyway, I'm going to give _______ her chocolates from all Exo members except Kris hyung. He said that he didn't buy her any candies or chocolates. I bet he's going to give it personally. I placed the bag of chocolates and candies on her desk. She will be surprise when she see lots of chocolates and candies!

 

I peek inside her drawer and see a warped chocolate and cute lollipop flower. "Well well well, I guess she has a lot of admirers after all" I said to myself and laugh. After that I go back to the dorm.


 


 

Kris's POV:

All the members are giving her white day gift. The truth is, I already placed my chocolate in her drawer. I bet she only happy for Zelo's present. Why am I thinking about her anyway? Why am I like this!? Argh!!  I grab my hair in frustration.

 

"Ah.. Hyung?" Sehun look at me weirdly. Great! Now I'm becoming weird. I smile at him. Maybe TOO WIDE that he widen his eyes at me. I sighed and sit on my bed. He then sits next to me. "Is there something wrong hyung?" I look at him with my poker face.

 

"Do you think I'm love sick?" What the heck! Why did that question slip out of my mouth T.T He looks at me for awhile and then smile. "I think noona like you back too" What is he saying??? Wait……

 

"Yah! Not BoA noona!" I smack his head and glare at him. "Is she ______?" Chanyeol interrupts while smiling teasingly. Aish! This happy virus always knows everything. I sigh and nod my head in defeat.


 


 

Your POV:

I walk along the hallway only to notice boys giving girls candies and chocolates. I tilt my head in confusion. "Annyeong!!" IU greets me excitedly. I see bags full of chocolates and candies on her hand. "Woah~ Daebak! Did you got all of these?" I ask excitedly while clapping my hands. "Yup!" She smiles happily. "How about you? Any confession?" She asks me. I think that she's hoping I will say yes. "Nope, I don't have"

 

She pouts . "Waegurae?" "Ani, I'm just wondering if that one particular person is going to confess already" She smiles teasingly. "Ah~ The one you said-" I immediately cover my mouth. "Didn't I told you to erase it from your memories?" She glares at me cutely. I giggle. "Your glare is not affected at me" I merong her and left her there dumbfounded.

 

"Yah! I'm your senior, respect!" I heard she shouts. I laugh a little. I go to my seat and saw a lot of chocolates and candies!! Yes! I was craving for it already. Hehe. "_______-ah!!!" I turn my attention to the door and saw Zelo, breathing really hard. He must had run really fast. "Yes?"

 

"Chocolates for you~" He hands me a box of Feroro Rocher and a rose. "Wah~ Gomawo Zelo-ah" I beam. Then he saw a lot of gifts on my desk. "I guess I have so many enemies" He pouts and I look at him confused. He go back to his seat with a sad aura around him that I think people who are miles away will feel it too. I look at him worriedly. Did I do something wrong?


 


 

Sorry for not updating for so long *bows* Anyway, Happy Belated White Day ^^ Have you guys watch M4M - sadness MV yet? They are daebak! The best, jjang! XD I try to update the next chapter later :D and yes, I'm on my holiday~ Hehe YAY!!!