V1 Happy Virus

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

 

People will forget your millions help and remember your one mistake.


 

You walk around the mall alone since your uncle is busy. It's lucky he let you go. You check each of the chocolate sell in the shop and all are very tempting. Then a voice interrupt your 'chocolate day dreaming'. "For valentine?"

 

You are particularly going to fall on the floor but that guy catch you in time. You look up to see his face but he's wearing a mask and a cap. He's tall and slim. "Annyeong!" A rusty voice greets you. Your eyes widen when you notice who he is. "Chanyeol-sshi?"

 

You can tell he is smiling by looking through his eyes. You smile back and bow. "No need to be formal! Why are you here anywhere? You have a boyfriend?" He asks you with a little sad tone than the usual happy tone. You wave both of your hand, denying it all. "Ani, I'm just buying chocolates for myself." You smile. "What are you doing here?" Now it's your turn to ask.

 

"Just buying chocolate for my "girl". But I don't know what to pick so can you help me?" He shyly said. You laugh and said sure while thinking 'Does Exo members can date?'

 

Chanyeol's POV:

She laughs and said sure. She's so adorable. Now that she's here to help me, it will be easy for me to buy chocolates for my "girl". "How about this chocolate?" She shows me a pink ribbon chocolate. Eck! Not that type of chocolate. I shake my head. "Not too girly" I sheepishly smiled and rub the back of my neck. "Okay~ How about this?" She shows me a very neat blue chocolate. I like it and it suit my "girl". "Okay! My "girl" will love it" I laughs.

 

She must be curious who's my "girl" is, that she gives me a very suspicious look. "Do you want to know?" I ask her like a gag concert. She nods her head. "Give me 1million" I laugh and she frown. Why is she so serious. I should make her laugh today. Happy virus is activated. I hope my "girl" is not mad.

 

"Should we go to the next shop?" I beam trying to change the subject. She smile and nod her head eagerly. It's so easy to change her mood. I laugh and grab a hold of her right hand. She stiffens. I smile widely at her. "Today, I'll be your boyfriend! So that you can have discounts" I wink and she blushes. I pull her inside the shop and we check each of the chocolates. "O! Look this, it's cute!" She beams and shows me a green package of chocolates. It does look cute and she does look cute!

 

I nod my head while smiling widely at her. She buy it and as usual, the seller will gives a discount for couple. The seller even compliment us as a perfect couple. I think she had a great day. Of course, I'm not call Happy Virus for nothing!

 

MAMA! MAMA~

 

My mobile phone ring. I look at the ID and it's my "girl". I smile and an idea pops out of my mind.

 

"Annyeong, my girl"

"Yah! I'm not your girl! And where are you!?"

 

Shesh~! Hot temper.

 

"I'm with ______-ah now, so please don’t disturb us"

"What!!!? Yah! You! Come home right away!"

"Why? are you mad? Are you jealous?"

"Yah! I'm not. What if the fans know you and a scandal pops out! Michiegesso?"

"Chill Kris hyung~ omo! _____ -ah is calling me now, annyeong!"

 

I giggle while _____ just look weirdly at me. I shrug and laugh again. Kris hyung is easy to predict. 


I edited this part ^^