Overprotective

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Be yourself, don't hide.


 

"samchu~ Can I go with Mir oppa? He said he need an accompany to the JYP entertainment. Please~" You beg your uncle for permission and it's really hard. Harder than your parents. "How many times do I have to tell you. You can't! You need to find a regular friend who is not a superstar. Alright?" Rain is nagging at you. You pout and cross your arms on your chest. "Beside, the school will start soon anyway. It's 3 days till new year.

 

"I know, I didn't have a chance to celebrate Christmas with you last time!" You bring up about it. Rain sighs and looks at you. "I'm busy okay? We can spend our Christmas together next year." You pout and walk back to your room. "Don't go anywhere!" You can hear him shouted before closing the door.

 

Your POV

Again, I'm laying myself on my bed trying to sleep since it is still 7 o'clock in the morning but to no avail. So I decided to cook omurice for my breakfast. I walk to the kitchen and open the icebox and guess what? There's nothing in it! I sigh and call my uncle.

 

"Hello?"

"Uncle, there's nothing in the icebox"

"Chincha? Hmm… How about you go to the market and buy some foods. I'll call Gu Seul Yi to accompany you"

"Ani, I'll go by myself. Unnie is busy anyway"

"*sigh* Okay, open your tracking device so that I know where you are. Araso?"

"Araso, I'm going to hang up now. Annyeong~"

"Okay, annyeong and be careful. Don't talk to-"

 

I quickly hang up before hearing another lecturer in the early of morning.

 

I wear my black hoodie and jean. After finished, I go outside to the bus stop. After a couple of minutes, the bus arrived and I get on. "Annyeonghaseyo Unnie" A kid greeted me. I look at her and smile. "Annyeong~" The girl smile and giggle.

 

I hop out in front of a market and start buying. "Banana milk!" I shouted excitedly. There are two left so I decided to buy it all but then a hand reach for it too. "Oh sorry" The boy apologised. The boy was wearing a skinny jean with a blue jacket. He was wearing a mask too so I don't see his face. He look at me with sincere eyes.

 

"It's okay, I have one anyway. I was just going to buy it for my uncle" I smile at him. I know that he's smiling through his eyes. "Are you alone?" He look around. "Yes, my uncle is busy." I just shortly answered. "May I accompany you?" He unexpectedly asked me. "Err.. I don't think-" "I know what you mean. My name is Nickhun." He extend his hand for me to shake.

 

"Wait, as in Nickhun from 2PM?" My eyes widen and he laughs. "Yes" He lowers his mask a little and again, my eyes widen. "Omo!" He laughs at your reaction. "So, want me to accompany you?" He asked me. I was frozen in the spot. He waves his hand in front of my face and I'm back to reality.

 

"I- I don't think that is such a good idea. What if your fans notice you. I'll be dead" I start to imagine things that my uncle will do and shiver. "My fans will not do anything to you" He laughs again. "I mean my uncle. He's the world star-" I cover my mouth immediately. "Owh, so your uncle is a celebrity?" He raise an eyebrow and smile teasingly.

 

I sigh in defeat and nod my head while pouting. "alright then, see you later" He hugs me before leaving. Again, My body froze at the spot.