Exo time

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

It's not easy, but it's worth it. Repeat that everyday.


 

"8 minutes till new year!!" Chanyeol shouts hyperily. You laugh at his childness. "What? I'm just too happy" He put his right arm on your right shoulder, hugging you sideway. "It's cold~" He confesses. You laugh again. "Happy virus is doing his thing" Baekhyun snickers and laughs.

 

While Kris look at them with jealousy. He scoffs and look at the river, trying to ignore the two of you. "Yo! Kris hyung. I think we better bring back ______ to Rain sunbaenim otherwise we will be dead in this blesses new year" Suho stand next to him and a sigh escapes from his mouth. Even though, he mean it to be a joke but it can be real if it is related to Rain sunbaenim.

 

You overhead Suho and immediately walk next to him. "Ani Suho-sshi. I'll explain to samchu." You smile a little trying to hide your nervousness. Suho laughs. "Are you sure? You seem scare of your uncle too." You glare at him and stand next to Kris. "Well, I'm sure samchu will understand me!" You stomp like a kid and leave.

 

"Hahahaa, she's so cute!" Suho laughs while Kris just look at him weirdly. "Hyung!! ! A minute till new year!! Come here~" Chanyeol pulls them to the rest of Exo.

 

Kris slungs his right arm on your right shoulder and whispers. "Happy New Year ______-ah. May your new year be the best year ever" You giggle. "It's not new year yet. You better repeat that again" You laughs. Then Chanyeol pull your arms to stand next to him. Kris mentally punchs Chanyeol on the face.

 

"3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!!" All of you shout together. Chanyeol unexpectedly hugs you from behind and  you blush madly. "Happy New Year _____-ah" He whispers. The rest of Exo member cooed the two of you with teasing. Kris scoffs and turns away looking at the fireworks in the sky.

 

You poke his arm. "Aren't you forgetting something?" You narrow your eyes at him. He smiles and unexpectedly hugs you, instead of slinging his arm on your shoulder before. "Happy New Year _____-ah. I hope we can be closer" You're eyes widen and your heart start to race.

 

You slowly push him away which makes Kris dumbfounded. You didn't do that to Chanyeol. He fake a smile and go to his group. "Guys, we better go now before our fans spot us." Kris suggests as he make his way to Exo.

 

"How about ______? Aren't we suppose-" "I can go home by myself" You interrupt Luhan. You bow and immediately leave them with your heart still racing. Correction, you're running away from them.

 

"Huh? She's leaving already? *sigh* I was planning to bring her to our dorm" Chanyeol pouts and cross his arms on his chest. "Seriously hyung, you're weird" Sehun gives him the-shut-up look. Kris looks at your running figure guiltily.


Sorry if this chapter is awkward and not how you expect *bow*