New guy?

Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi (discontinued)

Make new friends because friend are precious!


The taxi stops at Hangnam River. I look around searching for someone. "Miss, are you going out or not?" The taxi driver asked impatiently. I bow my head and said sorry. I go out from the taxi and wander around by myself. The weather is cold and I regret for not bringing my scarf. I rub my hands against each other for warm.

 

"Hello" A guy voice greets me. It seems awkward. I turn around and met eyes with this handsome boy. I gulp and manage to ask who he is. "I'm Saisji from China." He introduced himself. After that it was an awkward silent… until… "Lets go, your uncle said you're going to accompany me for the whole day" He blurts out while still wearing that poker face. Now that I mention that, he didn't even smile at me when he introduced himself.

 

"W-what?" I manage to ask. He sighs. Wait, he sighs!!!? I frown when I notice that he's looking down at me. "Just- go okay?" Now he sounds irritate. He blows a raspberry. "Look! I don't want to be here. I hate Korea and now I'm stuck with clueless girl who maybe don't even want to be with me!" I look at him in disbelief with wide eyes.

 

"EXCUSE ME! But who are you to judge that and yes, I don't want to be with such an arrogant guy!" I split it out. He looks at me, confuse was totally written on his face. "Don't you know who I am?" He said simply. Seriously! This guy is so annoying. "Of course YES, we just met" I said sarcastically. He rolls his eyes. "I'm the son of CEO of QQ entertainment and your "mission" is to keep me happy but I guess you fail and fail mean no agreement between Jtune and QQ entertainment then." He then walks away while me, I just stand there with widen eyes. My uncle is going to kill me!

 

"What are you doing?" His voice comes again. I look at him in confuse. "You said I fail so I just want to go home." I walk pass him in confidence. I don't care if my uncle is going to kill me anymore. "Great idea, let go" He said bluntly. "W-w-what did you just say?" I stop and look at him. "I said it's a great idea. Let spend our time together at your house." It takes me 30 seconds to understand what he said.

 

"No! It's not a good idea!" I shouted gaining the attention of all the passerby. I lower my head in embarrassment. "Why not? I'm too tired to walk anyway. I just want to sleep" He smirks and continue, "next to you" He whispers. I give him my horrified expression. He laughs at me in return. I give him my -.- look. Oh wait! He laughs? Should I be happy or not?

 

 

 


 

Saisji's POV:

This girl is such a cutie in her own ways and funny too. I laugh when she gives me her horrified face. It was priceless! Haha. She's so cute when she's mad. "Ehem" She clears . I stop and look at her smiling. She seems shocked. I guess my smile is really rare for people to see. I wipe off my smile and return to my poker face. "How about we just go home so that you can change your clothes." I suggest. She frowns. "I really mean it" I said firmly. She glares at me. I sigh and pout. Again, her eyes widen in shock. I'm cute alright. She gulps and walks away. I run beside her. I bet she will be more shock when we get home. Can't wait to see that.


The picture up there is Saisji ^^ He's a Chinese Ulzzang.