Back home again... reunite...

when you love someone

THREE YEARS ...

"EEEEEEEHHHHHH...really Oppa your coming ..."say Victoria

"ahhh...Ballerina,you got one loud scream " says Taecyeon.

"hihihihihihi...sorry oppa , im just happy that  your coming backhome here right this month" she says excitedly

"So do I, we miss you...i miss you " says Taec

"you, who?..." asked Victoria mischievously.

"you...krystal, wooyoung, IU,Chansung,Donghae, our appas auntie Yukyung ...Eunjung"

"Yah, how could you say that when all the time your in the States you didn't talk to her"

"Cause she is still mad at me isn't she?"

"then make amends Oppa"

"When i come  back , I will"  says Taec, well its more of a promise

"How oppa you have Yoona" says Vic

"Yoona?...what's Yoona had to do with it" asked Taecyeon,confused." i thought you like her, you guys went along good years back"

"Yeah we do...I do...well just forget about it oppa, so when is the big day" Taecyeon didn't reply and kept quiet  "Yah , oppa surprise wahhh, i dont like it, we will be having our graduation next Friday already"

"you are really impatient little brat"

Taecyeon says the specifics of their arrival.Victoria squeled with delight.

===========

Graduation day

Eunjung was in the garden, where its quiet, inside the Jang mansion is a riot, Krystal and Victoria are throwing , Leetuk oppand Taecyeon oppa didn't arrive from the States yesterday as planned.

Like Krystal and Victoria ,she is disappointed too, she wants them to be here...him to be here. Tears are starting to fall, for so many years she missed him, why? why isn't he here? Victoria says he missed me,and that he'll make amends.

"weh why aren't you here,why aren't you coming?" says Eunjung aloud, and sobbed.

"Who says im not" someone says behind her.

Taecyeon. Eunjung didn't dare look, is he ?...it sounded real.

"hey, im here now why won't you look at me, first you won' le me hear your voice now i can't look at you too" 

Eunjung still didn't move. She didn't turn around

Taecyeon sigh and walk towards Eunjung , well his the who is wrong that time. He faced her. Eunjung didn't loo up to him just stare straight through and through.

Taecyeon looked at the face he longed for.

"Im sorry i was stupid not to believe you, please forgive me,before i found out that she is cheating , i actually felt bad for the words i said to you, sorry, I missed your voice you know so much.. imiss you kiddo" says Taec, Eunjung still didn't move. Taecyeon put out his phone and let her hear the ringtone he is using ever since he went to the States.

"Taecyeon oppa,Taecyeon oppa...pick up the phone quick,oppa (3x)"

Eunjung was dumbstruck its her, he asked her to do that ...she never thought that he actually use it, she slowly looked up to him, tears falling from her eyes. he smiled at her, she smiled back.

taecyeon brush away her tears. Eunjung hugged him tightly.

"I miss you oppa" she said crying

"I miss you more" and kissed the top of her head, and hugged her back tightly.

"WOOOOOOOhooooooooooooo" cheered their family inside the Mansion.

"well that took you guys years to made up" says DOnghae lazily leaning on the post  near the french door "now can we go...we have a graduation to attend to"

"Yah Donghae you know something about it" says Eunjung, Donghae just smirks at her and went back inside the house.

Eunjung was about to run after Donghae when Taecyeon hold unto her. her intentions of running after Victoria's twin can wait, she'll stay with her Taecyeon oppa now.

Taecyeon didn't know why he stop Eunjung running after Donghae, its just he doesn't like...it's just...its just.....ahhh ...why deny it...

His jealous period.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++

I just allotted this chap for euntaec couple...hehehehe...later guys...hope you like it...try to update another chap later