knights to the rescue

when you love someone

 

“Why only now that he contact us?” says Jake rushing down to the elevator, Jinguk and Jason trailing behind him together with their bodyguards.

 

“Wooyoung’s driver /bodyguard carefully concentrated following the van that took IU and Sulli” says Jason.

 

“What do they want with IU and Sulli?” says Jinguk, clenching his teeth; he is worried for the two young ladies. “Jason, does Wooyoung know?” asked Jinguk.

 

“Yes he does”

 

At the parking lot the three friends saw their sons Donghae, Chansung and Wooyoung ride at Leeteuk’s car and Khun rode at Taecyeon’s Bike, leaving Yoona behind.

 

“Yoona” called Jake. Yoona looked around.

 

“Uncles” her voice shaking, fear in her eyes, she ran to them.

 

“Where are the boys going?” asked Jake.

 

“Uncle” says Yoona and sobbed, whats happening is downing on her and seeing the three of them made her cry “Victoria unnie, IU and Sulli…Yungsan. They are taken “says Yoona incoherently

 

“Victoria” says the three of them.

 

“It could only be Henry” says Jake.

 

“Yoona, go inside of the building it safer there” says Jinguk.

 

“Guard her make sure she is safe and call your other team mates make sure our other family members are safe too” ordered Jason to the other bodyguard.

 

====

A black Alfa Romeo is speeding at the road of Seoul City followed by Harley Davidson bike.

“Faster Taec” shouts Khun. He never felt so scared. Why did Victoria go there without telling him?

 

Oh yeah, he was avoiding her, how could she call him? Damn him if only he didn’t hesitated following after her and made up with her, damn his pride…damn it.

 

“I am stepping on it “says Taec.  

 

Inside the car Leeteuk is shouting back at Wooyoung and Chansung.

 

“Will you two shut up” says Leeteuk again. The two young man sigh worriedly, worried for the safety of the girl special in their heart. Donghae looked at his dongsaengs , he is worried too. His sisters are in danger and even the girl their maknae likes had been dragged into this mess. 

 

“Sulli, noona, IU” says Chansung

 

“IU, noona, Sulli ” says Wooyoung worriedly.

 

===

 

“Who was behind with the kidnapping then Henry?” says Victoria, she is biding time.

 

“Someone who wanted your father and his friends out of the company” says Henry.

Victoria slowly stands up and stands behind the long couch, distancing herself from Henry.

“And why he, the mastermind is a he right? Wants them out when they are the one who owns it?

 

“Where are you going?” says Henry.

“I can’t fight because my friends’ safety depends on it, but it doesn’t mean I’m going to make it easy for you to catch me here in this spacious room” says Victoria.

 

“You b*&%^” says Henry. “Because he hates them and their success… as I hate you and your friends that you call family” added Henry with such distaste. He walks towards her.

And Victoria prowls around Henry, she needs him to talk while she thinks what to do to save her friends and escape.

 

==

 

The boys arrive and the driver has waited for them at a fair distance from the warehouse.

“William” called Wooyoung to the driver.

“Where are they?” asked the boys altogether.

“They are inside sir. There are two men guarding by the entrance. Miss IU and Sulli are in the sixth floor guarded by two men, while Miss Victoria is in the 5th floor with three men and Henry is one of the guys guarding her, plus five men at the second floor” inform the driver.

 

“Your good in doing your job as a driver and body guard” says Wooyoung.

“No I’m no-“the driver is trying to deny what Wooyoung said.

“”We know about your team, so let’s not waste time” says Leeteuk

 

“Now come on let’s go” says the boys.

 

“Sirs no, they are armed” says the driver/bodyguard. “It’s better for you to stay here” he insists, these rich kids are so confident, he thought.

 

“So are we” says Chansung and showed the gun in his boots.

“And we can fight “says Khun. William looked at his bruised face.

“Self-defense is not enough” he said

“Stop this William we are wasting time “says Wooyoung.

“Do you know how to fight or what” says Chansung irritated.

“I’m a black belt” he said proudly.

“I’m a 3rd Dan, and I am the lowest ranking among all of us” said Chansung smirking and walked pass him to the warehouse. The others followed the maknae.

The guy William is left gaping.

Taecyeon and Leeteuk are the ones who strike the two guards with one simple strike and they are knocked out.

William saw it and the two oldest just did a simple move hitting the pressure points, their strike is fast and precise

As they enter the warehouse, they are careful not to make any sound. The second floor is full of big wooden boxes; the five men are so into playing cards, that they are unaware of the impending fight.

Leeteuk motioned for them to follow him up. At they reach the second floor as William said there are five men strategically they quietly went around them and surprised the unsuspecting kidnappers.

As the brothers rumble with the bad guys, there have been crashing sounds.

====

The two men at the 5th floor heard the crash in the second floor. And so is Henry. Victoria heard it too,

Henry looked away to the door away from Victoria and shouted at the ruckus.

 

“Asked those bozo what’s that all about” he says. That instant Victoria took advantage to move farther away from him.

“Hey what’s wrong?” says one of the men outside.

“Cats, Just cats” said the guys at the second floor

“Henry they say its only cats” informed the man outside.

“Cats, those bozos” says Henry

Cats, did they just say cats? Victoria’s heart leap, could it be? Her oppas?  It’s their secret code. Their sensei called them cats then because he says their footing and movements are like the said animal. Is Khun with them? Oh! But yeah he hates her. Her momentarily distraction was taken advantage by Henry and grabs her. They fall in the floor. Henry is on top of her.

“Got you Empress” he says with such malice, she cringes “before your ransom will be given, let’s have fun”

Victoria’s eyes went big as Henry’s hands started to creepy into her arms to her shoulder.

“EHHHHHHHH, let go of me!” she screamed as her knees automatically rose up to his crouch. Henry somehow has expected it he slightly evaded it but still Victoria had hit him in his most sensitive part, but instead of letting her go he gripped her tighter.

“Victoria unnie!!” Victoria hears the faint scream of Sulli and IU.

“Remember them, Empress” taunt Henry and he hit her in the stomach but the force is not as strong as he is still breathless from the pain in his groin, it made Victoria’s movements weaker. She worries for their safety but she can’t let this man touch her, him hugging this close, gave her chills. Khun oppa, oh! Khun oppa, her heart and mind is screaming for him.

“Khun oppa” she screamed weakly, hopelessly.

The weight on Victoria was gone. When she tried to look up she saw Henry on the floor being beaten by Khun. Is her delusional heart and mind imagining that it’s her knight, Khun?

“Khun stop” says Donghae from the door and went to him quickly “You’re going to kill him, stop” but Donghae is having difficulty removing Khun from Henry. Khun was enraged when he saw him on top of Victoria.

“I’ll really kill him for laying his hand on Victoria” shouted Khun. “How dare you bastard? I’ll kill you with my bare hands “he says.

“Khun oppa” says Victoria weakly, but it’s enough to stop Khun from madly beating Henry.

“Victoria” says Khun and got off Henry, quickly moving to Victoria and hugs her” My angel”

“You hate me, don’t you?” she asked weakly

“How can I hate you when I’m so in love with you” he says as he kisses her and then hugs her tightly.

==========

Sulli was positioned a yard away from IU. IU kept on telling her to stay calm and need a plan to escape. They heard Victoria scream, even though the kidnappers threatened them not to make any sound they have screamed too, to make Victoria know that they are still alive.

“Ottoke, Victoria unnie” says Sulli, tears are falling in her eyes.

“What’s Henry-shi doing to her” IU, crying, she felt so helpless to help her unnie.

The door barged open and two young men emerges.

“OPPA!!” they both shouted.

Chansung went to Sulli quickly and untie her

“Are you okay?” asked Chansung. But Sulli didn’t answer and just hug him and cried in his chest, making his shirt wet but he doesn’t care. He was so scared for her safety.

“Oppa” says IU “Victoria unnie. Henry” she says sobbing in between word.

“Ssshh, Khun hyung is there, your safe” says Wooyoung as he hugs her tightly.

“You had to learn martial arts” says Chansung. For his heart to be at ease

“Yes, you girls should”  Wooyoung agrees. He cups IU’s face and kiss her “don’t ever scare me that way again or I’ll die before I get well”

==

Donghae was witnessing Khun and Victoria reconcile. He smiles as the two embraced each other.

“Oppa you look awful” says Victoria as her hand traces at Khun’s face “I can’t believe they have hit you” worry in her face.

“It’s not those men who have hit me” says Khun. Victoria looks at him curiously.

“We have some sparring in the gym” says Donghae. She looks at Donghae to Khun. Victoria realizing what kind of sparring happen enraged her “five against one, that’s not fair “

“It’s actually 4:1”says Donghae smiling.

“Oppa how could you?” whine Victoria.

Khun just hugs Victoria tightly and chuckled.

Donghae just laughs too.

Victoria just smiles too, her Knight is back, she is safe in his arms.

“My knight” whispered Victoria

“My angel” says Khun in her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

hello everyone here is the update hope you like it sorry for the long wait...its kinda hard to do this chapter...this day for me is a little crazy and nerve wrecking, but it went well by the end of the day so that's why i finished...thanks for reading

love to read comments from you guys :)