new acquaintances

when you love someone

"Victoria Song, one of the heiress of Royalty group of companies is back in Seoul"says the lady reporter and the person discussed was flashed in the screen.

The young lady look beautiful in the Incheon airport.

"Do you know that if there are royalty in Asia's business world , the son and daughters of the three big business mogul are the princes and princesses"comment the other reporter.

A video of Victoria is shown walking at the airport up where she rode the luxury car.

"yes I know and young Victoria being the only girl in the recent generation of Songs, as in their family girls are seem to be rare, that most of the time a generation or two ,there are no female born in the family, their ancestor somehow made a tradition that in every female in the family will be called Empress, her grandaunt eunhye is the reigning empress of the family,they have privileges, power and with antique heirlooms in the family, now she,Victoria is next in line."

Victoria's face flashed in the screen

A bottle hit the tv , breaking the appliance.

"damn that " says the man " ill get you and you'll pay for ruining my life...empress" saying the last words with such distaste

==================

Victoria shivered,she felt  chilly, as if someone was walking over her grave...ahhh she is being paranoid

she is standing  in the middle of the garden, behind her is a family gathering ,welcoming party for her. She suddenly chills, like ahh...she doesn't know.

"hey " says someone from behind. DOnghae approach her and put a jacket on her "its kinda cold, and what your wearing is a thin fabric" he said worriedly.

Victoria looked lovingly at her twin...she miss him 

"oppa" she say and leaned on his shoulder

"miss you too" he said,...ahhh no need of words, he always know.

"I'll report at the office by Monday, oppa"

"Victoria you don't have to do it immediately" 

"you guys started almost a year, need to catch up"

"how about your masteral?"

"night classes or something, i can work it out" she said shrugging.

Donghae didn't say anything, he just hug his sister that he misses so much.Victoria hugged him back. What does await his sister coming back to Seoul, how he wished she stayed in America, at least their grand aunt is there,and she is far away from their father.

"yeah oppa" stop selfishly have Oppa for yourself,we miss her too you know.

When they looked around, the whole family was looking at them with envy. Eunjung,IU and Krystal run to them and snatch Vitoria from Donghae's arms.

===================

She was working in the office for two weeks now, she is getting used to work in the office.Waking up early,preparing herself and at exactly 9 AM, she is in the parking lot

Like the past week, she park her car at the usual place, she was walking to the elevator when four men surrounded her.

"come nicely with us Miss Song and you wouldn't be hurt" says theman in front of her.

"tsk...you guys are brave, trying to kidnap me in our building" she said and pointed in the corner , where a cctv is placed.

"before they can go here and save you we have you already, and getting away from here"

Victoria raise her brows, really four...hmmn.... each a minute or two

AAAahh now she knows why she pick to wear pants today, because of this.

"aw no wrong assumption,coz they will be here just right in time" she smiled sarcastically "in time to have you guys in jail"

"being brave ms little rich girl" taunts the man behind her, the man on her left signaled , the thats the time the four men was shock that the lady they're going to kidnap is skilled.She knockdown two , the other is asping with pain in his stomach while the other is limping and on the phone

"hey we need extra hands here" 

Three more men arrive.

...whats this deja vu...and damn those security where are they, they should have come already.

"oww...we forgot to tell princess, we jammed the cctv" said the man and put out his gun.

"damn..damn...double damn" she says to her self. 

But the man with the gun was knock unconcious from the back.

"well...well...what do we have here..." 

Victoria looked and found a handsome , tall man in suit, his voice

"stay out of this said the new arrived men"

"how can i ...when the situation is not fair" he said motioning how the odds are "and besides ganging up on one lady...really seven men against one  woman" he said taunting, holding the gun in his hand.

The men where insulted and charge on him and to Victoria, the kidnappers are in pit , the new guy is good as the girl,.

A screech got everyones attention, a van is coming for them , as the van stop near ,one man tried to grab Victoria and drag her  to the van.

The guy shoot the guy  at his shoulder, he had let go of Victoria, Vic kick the guy inside the van, and the rest of them scampered to ride the van.

The security hearing the gun shot went to them.

=================

"you'll keeping a secret what happen here" the guy asked

"yes ...if I'll report it the security here would be in trouble and i can't have that in my conscience" she said

"you almost got kidnap " 

"but I didn't"

"what if its an inside job"

"no its not"

"how sure are you?"

"coz like us, their parents used to work here, and that's family loyalty" she said

"really huh?"

"really... and thank you Mr..."

"Khun" shouted someone from a far.

"Donghae"

"So your back from Thailand" says Donghae, as he walks to them "your with som...Victoria..." he said and looked at his twin, her blouse dishelved "what happen to you?" he said and look at Khun .

"hey...hey...don't look at me like that man...I just help her"

"Oppa..." she said

"what happen here" he said seriously

"there are attempted kidnapping" she said in a whisper

"WHAT"

=================

AHhh how she hate this kind of gathering,but what she can do, she is responsible to represent the company this time.All of them have turns who will go in events like this, and now its her turn. Donghae is making a fuzz, she have made her twin promised that no one will know of the alleged kidnapping last week. He wants to come but he have another event he needs to attend to.

She was there for almost an hour, Krystal told her that two hours staying there is enough,Krystal wants to accompany her too, but she is suppose to be in Jeju for contract signing.Seems that all of them are busy in their responsibility to the company.

At first Krystal was a bit awkward when she comeback, but after a while and a few words from her assuring her that what happen a year ago was all behind them now.

Being away for a year was a breather,breather from her fathers manipulation, but now she is back she is actually awaiting another arrangement, until when does she going to endure, until when her heart  is going to be hurt till its enough.

From afar , someone was observing Victoria,her every move studied, followed.  The lady under watch is approached by a waiter with wine

"Wine ma'am" says the waiter

"sure" and the waiter handed her a glass and move away, the waiter looked at the person observing the lady she just handed a wine, and simply nod.

The man smirked, got you empress. It won't be long now.

===============

Victoria, felt a little wuzzy all of a sudden, he can't be drunk already,its only her second glass , isn't., another wave of dizziness  made Victoria hold on to the wall. Goodness good thing she is near a wall or else she could have embarrass her self.

She tried her best to walk straight out of the party to the hall to have some space and let down the dizziness.

At the hall Victoria tried to find her way to the ladies room, where a lounge chair is, so she can rest.

"well..well...nice to see you again ...VICTORIA"

Victoria swirl around to look who is it, which is a wrong move coz it made her head more dizzy.

"who are...HENRY!!" she say shocked to see him there.How can that be isn't he in jail"

"shocked?...i got parolled,I've been good so they let me out" he said walking to her slowly.

..., Victoria felt more dizzy now, she slowly walks backward as Henry walks forward.

"dizzy aren't we...so its having its effect already"

Victoria's eyes went big...

"the waiter?"

"his with me..ohh there he is now"

Victoria didn't turn to look, if she did, she'll be more dizzier,

"the first attempt was a failure, seems like your not only know self defense but more...so i had your drink spike with tranquilizer....so don't fight it"

Victoria, felt anger to herself......how can this ....ahhhh.

Henry and his accomplice went to grab her, but Victoria has last effort to defend herself, as they grab her she tried to trip Henry and hit the other guy at his side.

It was successful, but at the same time it made everything moves round and round, that she got slumped on the floor and having a hard time to stand up.

"you " says Henry and was about to hit her when he was thrown to against the wall.

"don't you know its bad manners to hit girls" 

"Mind your own business she's with me" Henry defended.

"No your not" mumbled Victoria, she is short of breath.

But the new arrived guy just laugh.

As to regain their pride they tried to hit the hero but to no avail.  The assailant runaway, as security arrives

Henry forgot about the cctv .

The hero went to Victoria, look for any bruise.

"how come your drunk when your at the party for only two hours" the guy said in disbelief.

"drugged...tranquilizer..." she said

"we should stop meeting like this angel"

"huh" says Victoria, she tried to focus her eyes to her savior.

"Hi...there..Khun" she said smiling weakly.

Khun carried her princess style.

"got to get you to the hospital"

"no...please no" she said and faint.

Khun looks down at the lady in his arms...their third meeting and its same...saving her and seeing her fight to her last strength...

"nice to see you again my angel...looks like im destined always to be your saviour...angel"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It comes from ancient times , Someone walking over your grave shows disrespect, and in oldren times, walking over a persons grave who has not yet deceased, meant you wished them ill.