running away...break up

when you love someone

"Jake stop this will you" says Yukyung.

"what?" 

"this arranging Victoria to someone again...please" begged Yukyung.

"Its for her best interest" says Jake stubbornly

"It's not right Jake" says Jinguk.

"I will arranged Krystal to that kind of arrangement too" says Jason

"WHAT" says his other firends, Jake's voice is loudest

"are you crazy, why are you doing that" says Jinguk

"first is Jake and now you too" says Yukyung, she is getting frustrated with Jake and now Jason too, what's going to the mind of this men, what are they doing to their daughters.

================

Krystal has just arrived in their mansion

"Good afternoon , young miss, your fahter is with his friends at the library" their butler inform her.

"thank you, Mr .Lee, I"ll go there now" she was excited to talk to her Appa , she finally have decided what to do, she would like to take her masteral, them graduating earlier is nice but she wants to study  more before working in the company. She was  near the library, the door is ajar, she heard the voices of Auntie Yukyung, Uncle Jinguk her father and Uncle jake, what she her next shocks her

" I will arranged Krystal to that kind of arrangement too" her father say.

Her intension of having her presence known was stopped, why , why, why...no ...no...

======================

"WHAT" shouted Wooyoung

"I know, i can't i just can't ohh oppa" cried Krystal as she run into Wooyoung' arms.

He calmed her sister, How can their father result into this...

"I'm not like Victoria unnie that submissively say everything to what they say...i won't ...i won't be like unnie following every order" outburst Krystal.

Wooyoung shushed her sister, he don't know what else to say, his eyes went to the opened door, there standing is Victoria noona...does she hear Krystal outburst.

"Noona..." says Wooyoung

Krystal's back straighthen up , by the way her twin say "noona" seems that person shouldn't have heard whatever she had say....Oh no...

"unnie...Victoria unnie" Krystal started to shakes her head, words are starting to jumble in her head trying to come up with explanation to what she had just heard.

"Don't  Krystal...its only the truth..."

"Unnie"

"Noona"

"You shouldn't have put on the same place as i am" says Victoria, tears b in her eyes.

=================

At a restaurant , Victoria and Jake Song arrived at the meeting place where she would meet another arrangement set by her father.  When they enter the hall a maitre'd had assisted them to their table. there are two men, father and son. the two men stands up as soon as they saw them coming.

"Good Evening  Jake" says the older man

"Good evening Jonghyun " they shake hands "this might be your son Minho, handsome man"

"Thank you sir, nice to meet you sir " he said as he shakes his hand

"This is my lovely daughter Victoria" introduced Jake

"Good evening, nice to meet you" she said bowing to Minho and His father

"such a beauty, Jake just like your wife"

The evening went fine, Minho is a nice guy,he smile easily and easy to talk to, he made her feel comfortable through the night. When they night is through and Minho and his father accompany them in front of the restaurant, Minho who's beside him say.

"Is it okay if I invite you to have a coffee one of this days" 

Victoria blushed at his fast moves,

"well...ah...sure why not"

=============

"Unnie i want your help..." says Krystal, they are at her room.

"what"

"help me, runaway"

"Krystal"

"Please Unnie"

"But"

"You'll know where I am,please unnie...please"

"shouldn't we talk to uncle Jason first"

Krystal shakes her head.

==================

Victoria and Krystal carefully prepared for Krystal running away, they didn't tell anyone else.

They prepared the money,clothes,phone w/o gprs, and email add, a new one and last but not the least , on the day of Krystal's day of running away , she and Victoria meet secretly.

Krystal want inside a salon and had her hair cut upto her shoulder and have it colored into light brown. after that  she went out and sit , she waits for her new phone with her to ring. after a few seconds it rang.

"to where you are now , at the corner where is a bakery is turn left and then you will found a small boutique go inside and whisper "song Qien to the cashier" her name plate will be Gyuri" says Victoria.

She doesn't know where she and Victoria unnie will meet, she said she had to get off her tail her bodyguards before they can meet.

she saw the boutique her Victoria unnie tells her to enter. the boutique is simple, but elegant, the dresses are to her unnies liking, style. she went look for the cashier , and there stands a pretty girl. she went to her and whispered "song Qien"

The girl look at her and smiled, she motioned for her to follow. They went inside the boutique's store room.

"She's here" she said and a head popped out behind the boxes

"Krystal?"

"yes unnie its me"

"wahh you look different i almost didn't recognize you"

"well yeah when i look in the mirror i  thought i look different"

"well thats what we want right"

",Gyuri's family had a speed boat , she agreed to accompany you to Jeju"

"alright unnie"

"oh yeah give me your passport" 

"weh..."

"i have someone post as you go abroad...so that they would think you are not in KOrea"

"how do i get it back?" 

" Krystal, I had it all planned okay, just go and take care okay...if in emergency call Gyuri, no one knows that we are friends"

"yeah no one even us , didn't know?" says Krystal in a undertone.

"krystal" says Victoria

"Okay okay fine,geezz...its been a while since i heard that tone"

Victoria shakes her head and say" keep me posted okay?, and be safe please"

=================

"I wanted to talk to you" says IU to Wooyoung.

"please IU not now" says Wooyoung, his been contacting Krystal but she is not answering.

"i said i wanted to talk to you Jang Wooyoung" she said firmly and then walk towards the garden.

Wondering Wooyoung followed her, this is the second time he saw this side of IU, first when she confessed to him and now this, wonder what is it.

IU stopped near the flower bed and faced him. Wooyoung stop just few steps behind her.IU walk forward to him, she tiptoed and Kissed Wooyoung in the lips. He was startled by IU's actions. Her words  dumbfounded him

"Im breaking up with you"

"what"

"while i still love you... i don't want to wake up one day... that i hate you, ...ate you so much that i can't stand to see you... while i still have love for myself, while i still have self respect ....the heartaches are too much to bear...i tried to make you love me...but always...always you are in someones arms....continues to be disloyal...infidelity... there is so much that i can't stand it anymore" she paused, dbreath deeply "im breaking up with you, Jang Wooyoung, , you don't have to hide those affairs now"

AS she finish she walks away from the place, he didn't even tried to stop her, tears that she holds in, started to fall.

If only she looks behind she'll know why she didn't run after her.

Wooyoung was so shocked, that when she turn her back on her, he collapsed to the ground and whispered "IU...IU", his heart felt too much pain, he brought this on his self...

if only..if only