aftermath

when you love someone

Having trouble the plot is in my head just i neeed to reorganize it sorry for the long wait hope you liked this one

 

=======

She is the one kidnapped but Wooyoung acts as if he is the one though. Wooyoung just holds her tight and it is really tight but who is complaining, she likes it, she felt warm and safe.

“Oppa, are we, Sulli and I, would really learn martial arts?” asked IU.

 

“Yes you will” he says as he looked at her “I want you to be equipped you may not be like Victoria noona, Eunjung noona and Krystal, but at least you will know how to defend yourself” says Wooyoung and kissed her hair.


Wooyoung smelled IU’s hair, having her in his arms now, calm his nerves. When his driver con bodyguard called him, and said IU and Sulli has been kidnapped, he had never been so scared like that. They or he, should have thought long ago that IU should have learned self defense.

 

They have been lax, if only IU had learned self-defense; the kidnapping would have been prevented. Henry would have not thought of using them against Victoria noona. Why they never learned, it happens before at Eunjung noona’s father and now IU and Sulli. Anyone who gets involve with them and became a permanent fixture in their life, experiences their life being threatened. How he hates it.

IU notices Wooyoung’s silence, she raises her head and gazes at him, his eyes is staring straight at nowhere in particular, his forehead furrows, slowly IU’s hand reaches for Wooyoung’s head ,she lightly touch his forehead straightening it, Wooyoung looked at her with curiosity.

“Don’t stress yourself please; I’m safe “she said to him “Your head might hurt”      

“I can’t stop from stressing when it concerns people that I care for too much”

“Oppa, please, your fathers have made immediate measures…well it’s just I think it’s kind of exaggerated” she says. Their fathers, Jason, Jinguk and Jake, have asked her and her family to stay at any of the three mansions while their house is being installed with security cam, lock and everything that make the house safe.

 

“You can’t blame them, even in their time; things had never been easy for always being prone to kidnaps, death threats and such. And they just want all of you to be safe”

 

“Oh okay but still I think they are over acting” says IU.

“I’m kind of scared facing your parents” says Wooyoung.

“Weh…Why?” asked IU,

“Coz, they might be mad, or even blame me, us, of the kidnapping, first I hurt you by being a bad boyfriend then till now, coz I am  sick and then this kidnapping ” says Wooyoung. IU was about to tell him of when someone talked behind them.

 

“I, we are mad when you hurt IU then but, you have made up for it, you being sick is not your fault and you are being treated right? And about the kidnap, you have nothing to do with it, it’s just there are people that are greedy, that they can’t accept other people are more successful than them, that they want to do harm to people just because of mere jealousy, envious of them” says IU’s father(can’t think of a name hehehehe).

 

“Like your parents treating IU as their own daughter, we too, come treat all of you as our own; you are not hard to love” her mom said smiling so warmly “and Wooyoung” she say looking intently at him.

 

“Yes Auntie” says Wooyoung charmingly

“Please, please refrain from charging in on your own, be more careful, okay” she said in a motherly manner.

 

==

 

Minho found Krystal standing by the terrace, her eyes at the people installing more devices around the mansion but actually not looking. She seems to be deep in thoughts, slowly he walks behind her.

“Hey” he said as he hugs her from the back “Why are you looking so sad? Vic, IU and Sulli are safe” he says as there is sadness in her eyes.

“Yeah I know, its just that if I could have been here, I co-“ Minho cut her off.

“The boys won’t let you come there at the warehouse Krystal and I won’t let you too” says Minho.

“I know that, but I could have been with IU and Sulli, if I am they won’t even think about taking them coz they would know I know how to fight” reasons Krystal.

“Enough my princess, what’s important now is they are saved and the olds are doing the security measures needed, but I think they kind of overdoing it” says Minho.

“They have paranoia regarding those things Eunjung unnie’s father have been in the same situation just being close friends to them, at their school a lot of guys envy him coz he is the only one that can come close to the three prince of that school. At first, it was all laughable and harmless but as time goes by it become more serious, according to appa when aunt Yu kyung is pregnant then, she was kidnapped and almost killed,  her baby that time died, even though they don’t want to part they did. Our fathers have been so guilty”

 

“That won’t happen again” says Minho and hugs Krystal tightly. Somehow he is glad that Krystal is with him in Busan, when the kidnapping had happen.

 

===

 

Chansung is manning the installation of security outside Sulli’s house; Gyuri and Sulli are looking at him.

“Are you really okay Sul~” asked Gyuri to her sister.

“Yes unnie, I am, the incident didn’t really took long, Chansung oppa and the rest arrive so fast and we are rescued before the takers can harm us” says Sulli her eyes not leaving Chansung.

“You really like him, Sul?”

“Ohh, unnie yes” says Sulli happily “when I saw him today, I felt so relieved, so safe. I’m still bewildered that people like him and Victoria unnie’s family exist, you know rich and everything but still so grounded and not snobs” say Sulli.

“That’s why Victoria become my friend” says Gyuri proudly.

“Where is he? He was just standing there, now he is gone” says Sulli all of a sudden.

“Calm down Sulli, he maybe just check the other surety system being installed” reason Gyuri, but her sister didn’t heard it coz she went running outside the door”tsk, tsk, my sister is smitten” sad Gyuri giggling.

Sulli falter her step, and was ready to hit the ground when strong arms hold her in her waist

“Really Sulli be careful, I didn’t save you from the kidnappers to be hurt of being clumsy, your ankle have just healed a week ago” says Chansung while holding her close to him.

Sulli’s heart skips at their nearness, his breathing fanning her face making her mind went blank.

“I j-just look away for a second then your nowhere in sight, I don’t know where you’ve gone” she reason breathlessly “You promised that your not leaving and that your staying here with us till the installation is complete” she added.

Chansung smiled at Sulli’s honesty, she always says what’s in her heart, and he loves that part of her.

“I just checked the one in the back, and I’m going back inside already” he explained.

“Oh” she said and hides her faces with her long hair, embarrassed.

“Your training for self defense begin this Friday and always, always I’ll be picking you up from school to the shop to your house and if, just if I can’t the body guards would be ther always, with you and your unnie, okay” said Chansung, still hugging Sulli close to him.

“Uhmm, okay, you can let go of me now” said Sulli. Chansung raised his brows but not letting her go.

“I don’t want to” he says and tightens his hold on her “I love how you are this close to me”

“Y-you’ll be deaf with my heart beat, its beating so loud because I’m so near you” she said a little breathless

Chansung smiles turns bigger as she openly says what she really feels.

“I think the one your hearing is my heart beat” whispered Chansung.

Sulli look up to him and unable to control his feelings he kissed the tip of her nose.

==

 

Khun was sitting at the bed while Victoria lay on his lap sleeping. From the time they rescued them from the ware house till now the only time that they where apart is when Victoria changes her clothes, but Khun didn’t just stayed outside her room. Victoria didn’t want him far away from her. He doesn’t want her far away from him too; he still can’t shake the near harm experience. He will make sure Henry would rot in jail.

 

Unknown to him Victoria is looking at him, she saw how his forehead furrows, the handsome face looks grim, and his grip on her hand somehow tighten, slowly her hand went to Khun’s face to caress his face and wash away the grimness.

“Oppa” she called.

Instantly Khun’s face brightens as he looks down on her.

“You’re awake”

“Hmmn, what are you thinking?”

“Nothing, nothing”

“Oppa, your face look so grim just now and somehow gripped my hand harder” she said.

“I just thought of what had happen this day. Victoria please next time, never rushes into danger, please. Good thing that Junho had trace“ Khun stopped at what he is saying.

“What do you mean?” asked Victoria sitting up. Khun winced at his slip.

“We had Henry traced, so that I’ll know what his doing if ever he comes near you” says Khun leaving out info that she had it too.

Victoria look at Khun intently gauging what he said is true.

“How could you know that he is near me, does that mean I have one too” she asked “Khun had you put a tracer on me?” Victoria asked him, sternly.

“W-what are you s-saying I-I won’t. I-ah-I “says Khun stuttering, Victoria is not taking her eyes off him,” I …ahhhhhhhh… yes I do okay, I need to, to calm myself, to make sure, to know where you are, and damn it, I have a feeling that we… you are being watched” says Khun flustered.

“Even when you are avoiding me, you’re still keeping tabs on me” says Victoria

“Yes” he answers helplessly

“How?” she continues to pry, she is having a good time watching him flustered, he looks so cute.

“Your bracelet’s charm is the tracer, and my bracelet’s charm gauges the distance between us, and my third cell phone is actually serves as a map” explained Khun, his ear is red as a beet.

“Can Junho, tap on me too”

“Yes, his computer serves as the main computer”

“You are so busted Horvejkul” she said giggling, she can’t contain it anymore that she burst it out.

Khun look at her giggling like a little girl dumbfounded, he thought she is mad.

“You’re not mad?” he asked.

“No” she said grinning”so my knight is worrier” she said teasingly.

Khun sigh in relief and holds her near to him closely

“How can I not worry, you’re my angel, and because I love you too much” he said and kissed her hair. Victoria hugs her back, she can’t make herself angry at his ways, and she somehow felt so protected.

“So you owe me a true birthday gift Nichkhun Horvejkul” she whispered on his ear. Khun smiled as he gets what she means.

 

“What do you want as a gift, then” he said as he looked at her face, Khun smiles as he saw Victoria blushed before answering shyly.

“An engagement ring”

“Your wish is my command, my angel” says Khun and leans down to kiss her. As his lips touches hers, he planted feathery kisses first making Victoria grunt, Khun chuckles at Victoria’s reaction.

“Ya-“but whatever her complain is stop as Khun kisses her deeper. Victoria clings to Khun as the kiss deepens, as they are nearly consumed of their kiss, Khun stopped which made Victoria grunt again.

“Patience my angel” says Khun smiling so brightly.

“One more” she said pouting.

“Victoria” Khun says trying to control his self

“One more”

Khun helplessly sigh and kiss his angel again, deeply.

 

==

 

“Jake, what do you mean?” asked Jason

“What I mean is the threat on our kids life is still there”

“” says Jinguk

“We need to know the mastermind” says Jason

“Yes we do, but first I need to patch things up with my daughter, so excuse me” says Jake

“She is with Khun” says Jason

“I know, and even though I like him for my daughter, it doesn’t mean, I approve anything beyond kissing before marriage” says Jake and went out of the library.

 

Before they face the bigger danger he will have a heart to heart talk with his daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the plot thickens hehehehe

 

So how’s the new chap hope you guys like it, sorry for the long wait hehehehe, 

 

love to read your comments