making up...(?)...or clear things

when you love someone

"Good evening Auntie, is Eunjung home" says Taec

Yukyung just nod and let him in

"SHe is in her room" 

Taecyeon bowed to Yu kyung and went  upstair to where Eunjung's room is. They had misunderstanding  then like this and he didn't do anything then...but he won't let it that happen now. Taec knock on her room

"Eunjung open the door"

"weh ...what are doing here"

"open the door kiddo"

"i'll be sleeping im tired"

"Eunjung"

"go to Yoona, you do nothing but send her messages while we are together anyway....go to your girlfriend...to your Yoona" said Eunjung

"I said open the door Eunjung or do you want me to break the door" said Taec his patience is getting thin

"Yah"

"1...2..." counted Taec...hanging saying 3

Eunjung on the other side started to panic ...omo...omo...she knows that Taec will really do it. Worried she open the door.

Taec looked at Eunjung who is still wearing the same clothes she's wearing earlier, face is stained with tears. After opening Eunjung went to the terrace of her room.

"what are you saying "your Yoona" when did she started being mine anyway...and what sending her message...its Leetuk hyung...here look" he say and get his phone in his pocket and showed it to her"Leetuk hyung is the one texting me saying that Yoona is texting him saying Donghae is being rude to her and stuff"

"but still your busy coz your worrying of her , so better of bringing you to her" says Eunjung not looking at the phone "and the messages you could have erased it already" 

"What...how...I just only know now that you acted like that earlier because of me responding to hyung's messages...which you thought is Yoona's"

"well ever since she arrive you've been absentminded and I heard you one time that you are worried if she can manage, so i just did you a favor right...to be with your Yoona"

"Yah... i told you she is not mine...why are you keep on saying that"

"why are you denying it....she is yours...or whatever....when you went back here when Victoria unnie was missing your always holding her"

"im just trying to calm her coz her cousin just charged in without thinking"

"she is your girlfriend"

"she ...is...NOT...MY GIRLFRIEND" says Taec emphasizing every word "what kind of girlfriend would let their boyfriends to have as a ringtone voice of other girl "

"None"

"what kind of girl would let their handsome boyfriend away from them for too long?"

Eunjung blushed "smart #$%"

"I said what kind of girlfriend would let their handsome boyfriend away from them for too long?" says Taecyeon word by word he steps up to her, making her step backward.As the last word spoken her back is on the wall and Taec's hand are between her head

Eunjung cleared  "uhrnmm...none"

"girlfriends are always being pampered by their bf, gf always with their bf, the bf always picks their girl to work or and drive them home after work..."

"deh" says Eunjung her head low

"who am i always with?"

"me"

"who is the one that i always pampered "

"me"

"who i always drive to work and back home"

"urmm...me"

"now who do you think my girlfriend is"

"you..you never told me anything...no love talks..no nothing" she says looks at him in the eyes daring him to talk.

"my bad ...i just assumed that we had an understanding..." says Taecyeon,

His hand cupped Eunjung's face , his eyes look at Eunjung lovingly , as if memorizing every corner,every line in her face...the way he is looking at  her made her blush.

"Ham Eunjung... its only you that i wanted to be with...only your voice that can calm my nerve when pressured, your smile that i want to be always for me, ...its only with you that i want to spend my life with...I love you Eunjung...my kiddo" with that he kissed Eunjung in the lips.

Eunjung put her arms around Taec and hugged him while he kiss her.

"I love you" Taec

"I love you too"

"EUnjung...how come you know where DOnghae  and Yoona this afternoon...your texting him while you with me" says Taec starting to get jealous.

"GPRS..."

==================

A man from the adjacent building of RGC is looking at the building.it was his second week here and he hadn't seen that rich brat go to work.He smirk thinking that she may have change her mind working...spoiled rotten rich kids. he look aghast thinking on how this so called heir and heiress are living a comfortable life. 

...where are you empress.

At Buck Shipping line office. Victoria was in the couch reviewing what had been needed for the next monthly meeting with the department heads. Khun had just finished talking on his mobile phone. Victoria watch Khun from her peripheral vision. He is truly her knight...attentive ...always ready to do things for her, Victoria shakes her head she is the trainee but Khun is the one looking like an assistant or trainee...but really he is enigmatic.

"stop staring at me sideways angel, you'll have stiff neck"  he says and look at her smirking. SHe stray her eyes away from him and ignore what he said.

Khun chuckled when he saw her cheek turning red...cute.

Victoria shivered all of a sudden.Khun immediately put his arm around her

"your cold"

"no...but its just....ah..i...ah...oh never mind" she said ,feeling warm at Khun's embrace. 

"your safe...im here always"

===================

"the doctor said that i have to be check up once in a while, i'll be going into a  new way of getting off the tumors in my brain...its ...agh...i don't know it has a radio word in it"

"hope you will get well soon...you got thin since the last time we meet" says Taeyeon.

She looks at him and he just shrugs,she had known him when he had a check up with her uncle in the States, she was her uncle's secretary that time. Being in the same age bracket, Wooyoung and her became friends and because he always goto the clinic due to various test. Wooyoung is manifesting extreme head ache or migraine, or so they thought but once his head ache again , he collapsed. That was then her uncle requested test for Wooyoung to take, to know the cause.

Wooyoung have a tumor in the brain, once found, the surgery for his operation was scheduled, it was a success but still there are still small ones left  so its either chemotherapy or radiotherapy.

"Im fine Taeyeon, and i have a favor, you see Victoria unnie and CHansung is at the BSL(buck shipping LInes) and IU"

"Ahh IU" cut Taeyeon "wait you haven't told it to them yet"

"Just my father and uncles"

"You need to be healthy physically mentally and emotionally Wooyoung"

"Taeyeon your speaking as if its cancer"

"But untreated it can lead to it"

"I was ready to go back here and win her back Taeyeon ,way back then because I was such a jerk ,and now Im such unhealthy jerk"he said , the side of his head starts to palpitate, his head starting to ache again.

Taeyeon saw it "where's your med"

"bag...pocket" Taeywon saw it and quickly took one and gave it to Wooyoung, water in his bag is always there...just in case.

Taeyeon hugged Wooyoung, giving him support. How much she care for this guy, at one time she fell for him but as she becomes to know him he knew that someone own his heart already.

"where is your I pad"

"car"

"you want me to hum the song for you, my voice is quite different from hers but it calms you down" says Taeyeon

"Ungh"

Taeyeon hums the song he always listens to.(someday from dream high).She got a nice voice too, but somehow when she heard IU's voice on Wooyoung's I pad ...its different...for him...because its her

How she wonders what this guy did ....is he really what he tells hers....a flirt...casanova

 

I hope this tears will stop running someday

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking me exhausted,

I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard

Every time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have

I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope this tears will stop running someday

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Everyday I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright”

But it makes me afraid little by little

I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t

Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

But wait it’ll come

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

Someday my painful heart will get well

I hope it helps me now.

I hope the God will help me

I don’t have enough confidence more and more to overcome myself

I hope this tears will stop running someday

Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

But wait it’ll come

Although the night is long, the sun comes up

Someday my painful heart will get well

Someday… Someday…

==========

 

 

My note

hope you guys like this new chap...

the medical situation about brain tumors is partly what i read in the net and i just exaggerate some part to  add drama